348     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 455     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total speculation here but wasn't there talk of possible steroid use amongst Don Bosco players? Maybe Ford hooked them up with that. Not sure how successful the team has been the entire time Ford was coach but I do seem to recall that one year they were ranked poorly in the standings (maybe dead last?) and the next year they made it to the Metro Bowl. Maybe "juiceman" (dirty cop? I wouldn't be surprised if cops take steroids) gave/sold the 'roids to Ford, who in turn gave/sold to his players. Is there drug testing in high school athletics?

Last edited:
Total speculation here but wasn't there talk of possible steroid use amongst Don Bosco players? Maybe Ford hooked them up with that. Not sure how successful the team has been the entire time Ford was coach but I do seem to recall that one year they were ranked poorly in the standings (maybe dead last?) and the next year they made it to the Metro Bowl. Maybe "juiceman" (dirty cop? I wouldn't be surprised if cops take steroids) gave/sold the 'roids to Ford, who in turn gave/sold to his players.

Easier than that - How about one of Fords trainers having been busted for selling steroids in the states?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/1...id-trafficker-banned-from-coaching-in-canada/

Total speculation here but wasn't there talk of possible steroid use amongst Don Bosco players? Maybe Ford hooked them up with that. Not sure how successful the team has been the entire time Ford was coach but I do seem to recall that one year they were ranked poorly in the standings (maybe dead last?) and the next year they made it to the Metro Bowl. Maybe "juiceman" (dirty cop? I wouldn't be surprised if cops take steroids) gave/sold the 'roids to Ford, who in turn gave/sold to his players. Is there drug testing in high school athletics?

I'm starting to wonder if that's why Ben went to see ford. It was easy to see that ford was just blustering his bullshit as they came out and he claimed Ben would do events.
Might juiceman be Ben and ford was talking to him about what might come out about Ben helping to juice kids?
Also crack.

You think that's really a gang sign number 8 is holding up like the comments say? Sort of looks like one of the Bloods signs:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152547494195035&set=t.100000710501823&type=1&theater

Coincidence? The Fords love everything about Chicago.

Folk Nation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Folks Nation)

The Folk Nation (also known as Folk or Folks) is an alliance of street gangs originating from the Chicago area.[SUP][1][/SUP] The gang has since spread throughout the United States, particularly to the Midwest[SUP][1][/SUP] and the South. They are rivals to the People Nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folks_Nation

And there colours are blue and black.

Last edited:
I might be wrong on this but I was told Juiceman is like the kingpin who oversees the Dixon Bloods' operations. Though he still might sell steroids too.

Hang on - I thought we knew who Juiceman was after one of the recent ITO releases. Siyad? But then other bits ITO also has conversations involving Siyad and Juiceman:

In one intercept, an unknown male tells alleged gang member Liban Siyad that Lisi called "Juiceman" and told him "you're f...g dead."

So maybe not. Still, I might have dreamed it, but for all intensive purposes I'm pretty sure this was being discussed somewhere recently - and not in a dream.

Last edited:
Hang on - I thought we knew who Juiceman was after one of the recent ITO releases. Siyad?

I might have dreamed this, but for all intensive purposes I'm pretty sure this was being discussed somewhere recently - and not in a dream.

Just a correction, it's actually "for all intents and proposes" FYI. It's a doggie dog world out there.

Just a correction, it's actually "for all intents and proposes" FYI. It's a doggie dog world out there.

Thank you for this unvaluable correction. However, please note that it has actually been just a dogg world since the mid-90s, apart from a brief period a couple of years ago when it was a lion world.

Sigh. Just off a conference call with a client who referred to their current snowy conditions with the phrase "It looks like Rob Ford's coffee table out there."

Last edited:
Actually, "for all intents and purposes" is the proper idiom.:)

Yeah, but it's a mute point.

Argh, we need some more Ford news. I'm tired of all this almost-news, and stuff being hidden, and Ford deflecting and not caring and surviving hundreds of hits which would have destroyed even Nixon or Clinton, as though he's running through the slow-motion explosions of a Jackass movie intro and emerging unscathed.

C'mon Giroux! Do not fail us.

The bar cannot be left set this low, or we may as well pack up Toronto and go home.

Didn't we smoke about 10 pages on the frikken purpose/porpose bs late last week? I think we can probably put that to bed. Please.

Agreed. If Ford had only been nice enough not to challenge the release of the school board docs, we wouldn't be talking about porpoises right now.

What's wrong with the officials & politicos of today? Does no-one leak things any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back