37     0 
News   Jun 24, 2024
 356     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 5.1K     6 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a couple of raves back in the day. Last one was in a hockey arena in Etobicoke. And we used to party at system until the sun came up. Ecstasy makes you feel on top of the world! But then that's followed by a few days of depression.

Preload with 5HTP bud, don't be blue if you don't have to.

Yeah, the joke is that none of the politicians debating the ban seem to realize that Muzik plays the same stuff as the festivals they are banning at Muzik's request. And if they are like most clubs, they have all-ages nights, which pretty much negates their entire "think of the children!!!!111!!" argument.

Exactly. This music is lingua franca in every place (bar Top-40 skizz) 'kids these days' go to. And, as you pointed out, the 'think of the children' argument is more than dubious. Ford frequents the favoured party in this affair. Said party booze-caters his freak shows. AND nearly received an 'ownership' quality lease of public property. The COI in this matter is greasily smeared for all to see. So, why did TPH decide as they did? Why did Mammolidiot basically parrot the Muzik ownership party line? I guess some journos are hinting at it, but this crap-hole has to be dug into deeper.

So the only "official" thing Ford did today was open a fast-food place in my 'hood (Terriyaki Experience - sp) in the Stockyards. I've already informed them I won't be coming in. Nunziata was there too. Waiting for a Fri night appearance at Steak Queen....

I went to a couple of raves back in the day. Last one was in a hockey arena in Etobicoke. And we used to party at system until the sun came up. Ecstasy makes you feel on top of the world! But then that's followed by a few days of depression.

Preload with 5HTP bud, don't be blue if you don't have to.

Man, I've been craving a good roll lately ;)

So the only "official" thing Ford did today was open a fast-food place in my 'hood (Terriyaki Experience - sp) in the Stockyards. I've already informed them I won't be coming in. Nunziata was there too. Waiting for a Fri night appearance at Steak Queen....

I am shocked that anyone wants him affiliated with their restaurants. The night is young but selfies are bound to start turning up at any time now.

Well, now I'm just scratching my head. This is my 'hood too, and I'm sure he hasn't been there for the opening of every store so far. Why the Teriyaki Experience and not, say, the Target?

(I realize that there is probably no answer that question that will make sense to anyone not in the Ford bubble).

Check Ford's donor list? I can't access it from my phone otherwise would do so myself.

He probably did it to highlight how involved he is in the Asian community. No one does more for the teriyaki community than Rob Ford!

Last edited:
Will the CBC still broadcast the state funeral of Rob Ford's friend, Jim Flaherty? They will need commercials since the government (because of Jim Flaherty's budgets) reduced funding. Maybe Deco Labels & Tags will air some commercials to pay for the broadcasts, with one of the family members (which Ford brother?) as pitchman?

Oh wait, that might raise questions. That's not going to stop them.

:confused:

To recap: Muzik...which was granted a sweetheart 20 year lease on the Exhibition grounds, can't abide one-off, all-ages events nibbling the crumbs falling from the groaning-board of their table-service profits. In a space which won't irritate residential neighbours, and is ideal for supervision from police, firefighters and EMT.

Unstoppable, 'cause they've got two lobbyists and Mamms in their pocket. And they're unaccountable on their booze donations to Fordfest.

From November, 2012 Femme fatale promotions and media: We have the pleasure of staffing every Saturday at Muzik with models, hostesses and dancers.

Now, creepy, in an Eyes Wide Shut sorta way, a gallery of "Special Talent" with at least one egregiously offensive pic of an objectified young woman.Trigger Alert for woman as dining table.

From the comments re: Grey Goose preps for this weekend’s opening of its first Canadian lounge space inside Muzik nightclub, at The Grid:
Anyway you slice it, you’re still partying with all the thugs, wanna-be thugs, coke heads, and Jersey Shore loving kids who worship tanning beds.

Last edited:
While I did agree that they're basically shitshows, the fact is, there are trained staff around and as long as the event complies with bylaws, it's realistically far safer than what happens when those parties AREN'T in town - those same 15 year old girls getting just as fucked up, except at house parties where there is no one there to protect them.

And to hop back to their mothers' generation, I can imagine the perfect venue for such creepy house parties being...the Ford family home...

To recap: Muzik...which was granted a sweetheart 20 year lease on the Exhibition grounds, can't abide one-off, all-ages events nibbling the crumbs falling from the groaning-board of their table-service profits. In a space which won't irritate residential neighbours, and is ideal for supervision from police, firefighters and EMT.

Unstoppable, 'cause they've got two lobbyists and Mams in their pocket. And they're unaccountable on their booze donations to Fordfest.

From November, 2012 Femme fatale promotions and media: We have the pleasure of staffing every Saturday at Muzik with models, hostesses and dancers.

Now, creepy, in an Eyes Wide Shut sorta way, a gallery of "Special Talent" with a least one egregiously offensive pic of an objectified young woman
.Trigger Alert for woman as dining table.

hmmm, I see a familiar face among the female promotional models. Miss T.O. Tourism strikes again!
http://www.femmefatalemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Alana-copy-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back