News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodfellas.png

It's too bad UT doesn't have sound. I'll have to imagine the whole Stones/Muddy Waters/George Harrison mashup on my own.
Seriously, despite his apparent invulnerability, Ford IS a human being. He MIGHT just be sick. Maybe you're perfect, but he's not.

Yes, we all want the arrest to come but I doubt that's what's going on now. My real concern here is that this is going to affect his perfect attendance record.

Speaking of accuracy, this story makes me wonder if Doug Ford wasn't lying about being contacted by Oprah.

Ha. It's amusing to consider there's someone on earth who didn't start wondering as soon as Doug's lips finished forming the "uh" in her name.

There are a lot helicopter in my neck of the woods right now - accident anywhere? ETA the 'copter I see is b&w and following Dundas east near Keele. Is someone pranking us?

You think he was arrested and cops kept it on the down low in order for him to save face? I believe media are just making their way there now.

I doubt it. Surely someone at the station would have tipped the media if Rob was there. That said, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. I expect to be disappointed, but still....

Weird. Why would he drive himself when he'd usually have his driver if he's so sick?
Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto 9m
Mayor booked to be at city hall for "Dig Safe Month" at 12:30. Staff say he wasn't feeling well this morning, but told has left his house.

I believe Mikey Ford drives him sometimes. Maybe he's at the house.

This is interesting. Recall legislation is on the agenda today as well.
http://globalnews.ca/news/1243354/t...uss-recall-legislation-for-elected-officials/
TORONTO – A motion on recall legislation put forth by councillor Chin Lee and supported by Mike Del Grande is set for debate at city hall this week.

The motion asks for Ontario to approve a private members bill on voter recall and to include municipalities as well.
Lee and Del Grande’s motion would also add that a recall petition may include 50 per cent of the number of voters who voted in the last election in that electoral district and the “recall drive” to last 99 days.
The person or group who initiated the petition would have to pay 75 per cent of the by-election costs.

Weird. Why would he drive himself when he'd usually have his driver if he's so sick?

Phone calls on his new burner that he wants to keep private surrounding brazen 2 or the "recall" motion on council agenda?

Ford looked fine last night when he lied to the media about coming back to answer more questions after the Ecuador speech was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back