262     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 802     1 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 637     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this city is nothing but an unending collection of potholes (with a few insignificant people and businesses scattered around).

StrashinCBC 4:25pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
Mayor Ford calls current pothole situation in Toronto "worst city has ever seen."

Because this city is nothing but an unending collection of potholes (with a few insignificant people and businesses scattered around)

Mayor Ford calls current pothole situation in Toronto "worst city has ever seen."

The streets of Toronto aren't perfect. Maybe you're perfect. Maybe you've never made a mistake. But the roads aren't perfect. They're cracked.

The streets of Toronto aren't perfect. Maybe you're perfect. Maybe you've never made a mistake. But the roads aren't perfect. They're cracked.

"The city is booming under my watch and it has never been better except for everything that is the worst it's ever been and we're teetering on the brink of disaster."

Keep in mind that this is information contained in the request for the search warrant, not the the results of executing said warrant.

Jimmi T has intimated that some choice stuff was found on #SL iCloud.

I am under impression that what was released today was wiretaps and recovered files found during Project Traveller?

The Lisi iCloud stuff has yet be made public. Been away a few days maybe i missed something? Dunno....

This assumes it's Lisi or his parents paying his legal bills. I suspect the person really paying has much deeper pockets than either of them.
I believe the Lisi family put a house of theirs on the market last year. Perhaps to pay for legal bills? The same house was mentioned in the ITO.

Because this city is nothing but an unending collection of potholes (with a few insignificant people and businesses scattered around).

The asshole situation is also the worst the city has ever seen.

What you basically need is an interrogator, not an interviewer.

AoD

Don't worry, he'll get one soon.

"I'm not a (convicted) criminal... now let's talk potholes."

reporterdonpeat 3:56pm via Web
Mayor Rob Ford having a 4:15 p.m. presser at City Hall on road operations.

People hate those damn streetcars. Subways.

Current political situation in Toronto "worst city has ever seen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back