3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 712     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect if and when Rub is criminally charged there will be no grandstanding perpwalk. His lawyer will be contacted and asked to bring his client in, that's usually the way it is when someone has already made it clear they have no interest in cooperating with the police and have obtained a criminal lawyer.

Sounds like the way it was when Justin B. turned himself in to 52 Division. It was still a circus.

He's just going to spew the same talking points. We should have a drinking game. A drink for every time he says:

I saved the city a billion dollars
I'm not perfect, are you perfect?
I made mistakes.
Subways, Subways, Subways

Feel free to add to the game.

That game would put you in the hospital dude

Sounds like the way it was when Justin B. turned himself in to 52 Division. It was still a circus.

The Ford circus will be exponentially larger.

That game would put you in the hospital dude

Not if your Rob Ford, it'll just be another Saturday night.

I find you can tell when Ford has not been drinking or perhaps doing drugs (?). He talks more coherent, does not laugh things off, actually takes questions that are put to him. I thought it was just my imagination and then I have a friend who mentioned the same thing to me.

He's just going to spew the same talking points. We should have a drinking game. A drink for every time he says:

I saved the city a billion dollars
I'm not perfect, are you perfect?
I made mistakes.
Subways, Subways, Subways

Feel free to add to the game.

Not that the liver would already be down for the count:

I stand on my record
Ninety percent of campaign promises delivered

its wednesday at 5:00 on City. I am looking forward to how he handles himself...all by himself with nowhere to go
I think it's likely to be simulcast on sister-station CFTR (680 News) too.

Really disappointed the debate is on so early. Why not 7 or 8pm? How many people are actually home at 5?
They wouldn't dream of replacing ratings-grabbing American programming for a Toronto Mayoralty debate.

"I personally rid the streets of a large amount of drugs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back