528     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 943     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a first...

AshleyroweCTV 10:43am via Twitter for iPhone
Cllr Doug Ford tells me "I have nothing to say" re: newly unsealed Project Brazen 2 documents

If it's confirmed in the ITO that Lisi was selling Ford drugs, then the amount of phone calls between the two would be a physical demonstration of Rob Ford's addiction. While we've all speculated this for a while, it's further proof (and maybe substantial enough to convince a few people) that Lisi was Ford's dealer, and in that context the amount of phone calls between them makes Ford a serious addict.

JProskowGlobal 10:45am via Web
Police offered to show the video to Mayor Ford on condition he not discuss contents with anyone or comment. Mayor declined.

If it's confirmed in the ITO that Lisi was selling Ford drugs, then the amount of phone calls between the two would be a physical demonstration of Rob Ford's addiction. While we've all speculated this for a while, it's further proof (and maybe substantial enough to convince a few people) that Lisi was Ford's dealer, and in that context the amount of phone calls between them makes Ford a serious addict.

Ford only tried crack once. The other calls were all related to their fantasy baseball league.

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 3m
The new police document confirms the so-called Mayor Rob Ford “crack video†was recorded Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:57 p.m.

I can't find the link to Ford's itinerary.
This was at 8:00pm on a Sunday.
I wonder what he was supposed to be doing the next day...

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 5m
The new police document confirms the so-called Mayor Rob Ford “crack video” was recorded Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:57 p.m.

edit: animated beat me too it. curious to what else today may bring.

Last edited:
The new police document confirms the so-called Mayor Rob Ford “crack video” was recorded Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:57 p.m.

there is no link to his itinerary! The reporters always have to FOI it and I'm sure someone is combing through what they have now to piece it together. That barely meets his November description of it being "maybe a year ago." I know the man is not swayed by a mountain of facts disputing whatever spills out of his mouth but it's not getting smaller, that mountain...

Where is the darned PDF or Scribd version?!

It would have been the day before Family Day. This is how Ford celebrates a long weekend I guess.

that's strange because 8 pm in February would have been dark; didn't both reporters say the room was lit by daylight?

Sunset that day was 5:51 PM. I thought I had heard that there was a lot of sunlight in the video? Or was it just described as 'well lit' and I made up the sun part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back