524     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 938     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the ITO:

BjGJheZCIAAuR_8.jpg

No transcript of the discussion Ford was having with "individuals off camera"? That's disappointing...I've always believed the alleged comments about "fucking minorities" and Justin Trudeau being a "fag" would be more damaging to Ford than anything he may have smoked on camera

Interestingly the description doesn't include the Doolittle/Donovan quotes, probably not relevant for the investigation I guess?

It says he was "in conversation with individual(s)" which would probably cover it. His opinion on whether Justin Trudeau is a fag or not probably wouldn't impact their conviction on obstruction of justice or conspiracy.

More interesting than the crack smoking, which isn't news, is the fact that the conversations between Lisi and Ford are described by police as 'drug trafficking."

I've seen one page of the ITO listing 5 videos, the first three are short clips showing essentially nothing, the 4th is the video we know about. Where's the description of the 5th?

The document shows the filenames as IMG_0309.mov - IMG_0314.mov, but there's no IMG_0313.mov, which is where the speculation that one video is missing is coming from.

I've seen one page of the ITO listing 5 videos, the first three are short clips showing essentially nothing, the 4th is the video we know about. Where's the description of the 5th?

The document shows the filenames as IMG_0309.mov - IMG_0314.mov, but there's no IMG_0313.mov, which is where the speculation that one video is missing is coming from.

Maybe that's why they had to go to Apple? Unless these videos are all from the same device?

Obviously taken with an iPhone, only Apple would save videos as .mov.

Josh Visser, Natalie Alcoba and Adrian Humphreys: Police investigators say the communications and meetings between Toronto Mayor Rob Ford and his former driver throughout the probe into the crack video “have been indicative to that of drug trafficking,” newly released court documents reveal.

http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/19/rob-fords-communications-with-former-driver-indicative-to-that-of-drug-trafficking-court-documents

I'd count this as a new bombshell.

I want a journalist to pose this question: "If it was your first time, why is no one seen in the video teaching you how to smoke crack, given your oft-repeated statement that you never watch movies".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back