3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 701     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. "Orchestrated" implies that there was intent. I don't think it's ever been implied that he had a thought-out plan to get Ford high and film him and try and sell the video.

Exactly, and that excuse is not very well thought out, it just proves to the audience that Rob is really stupid. Overall the article is not helping his case to Ford Nation. ( although they would have to exercise reason and logic to come to that conclusion)

The tone of that article is absurd. First sentence: "The man who orchestrated the infamous Mayor Rob Ford crack video used the same cellphone camera to record a second, shorter video where he gloats over his achievement, sources have revealed to the Toronto Sun."

Orchestrated. Gloats. This is editorializing, pure and simple.
The article doesn't really help Rob because now they have to explain why Rob is the one being investigated. If someone was blackmailing him, what did Rob do or have others do about this video? The article just brings up more questions for Ford Nation and keeps the scandal fresh in their minds.

It really is magic time....

reporterdonpeat 1:08pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Doug Ford says he was going to get David Blaine ... And has now disappeared

Blaine's 15 minutes ended quite some time ago, since this is through Dougie then it's all campaigning.

It's all "crack smoke" and "coke mirrors". :) :) :)

I'll try to figure out the discrepancy. The Sun's account sounds more plausible but the judge revelation does fit with an account from months ago about members of Toronto's powerful upper class and sports personalities/athletes being clients. I have a source with a Mohamed Farrah connection who would give me a definitive answer but I haven't been able to get a hold of them for some time.

i think we might be learning that the police, crown, etc. have multiple videos... 2 connected to rob smoking crack (1. rob smoking crack and 2. the guy talking about being the one that filmed it) and these 2 are therefore connected to project traveller and project brazen 2... and then there's at least one other video that has this judge in it, which would only be in project traveller. would that make sense?

so, would the sun be aware of the judge video and are therefore getting details on the 2nd crack video out to cause confusion?

The article doesn't really help Rob because now they have to explain why Rob is the one being investigated. If someone was blackmailing him, what did Rob do or have others do about this video? The article just brings up more questions for Ford Nation and keeps the scandal fresh in their minds.
Rob Ford is the victim in all this, don't you see? The bad people are the ones goading him to make racist and homophobic remarks, smoke crack while he's in a drunken stupor, and maybe blackmailing him. The police chief is mad about the budget or something, so he's taking it out on our poor hardworking Mayor.

Could be that police seized multiple videos but only two are relevant to Sandro's charges? I've spoken with a highly respected source who heard about an entirely different video.

this is what i was trying to get at.

oh think of all we might get to see some time in the future!

Ford Nation doesn't want to ask questions. A scholarly journal like the Sun makes it clear that it was all just a set-up? Good enough for them.

Paul Moloney @paulmoloney4 · 56m ago
Mayor Ford had trouble snipping red ribbon at car show: "Just like city hall, it's hard to cut the tape."

Ford Nation doesn't want to ask questions. A scholarly journal like the Sun makes it clear that it was all just a set-up? Good enough for them.

I am surprised the Sun isn't written in crayon, Gah what happened to society? Why is it that this type of journalism is allowed to happen?

Another shell game?

KatieSimpson24 1:56pm via Twitter for iPhone
Only "proof" Blaine was at City Hall is from Ford's driver. A card and a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back