236     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 464     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.4K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week, I received notice about the contents of the "second tape". A respected judge is on it allegedly consuming drugs.

The net is getting wider and it justifies the resources the police and the Crown are expending on this case.

To that point, I've also received confirmation that the prominent sportscaster that has been discussed has been confirmed as a client along with several hockey players and well connected figures.

Not only is Ford going down but so are a bunch of others with him.

...it was just confirmed that the second tape is just the dealer bragging to the camera.

Earlier this week, I received notice about the contents of the "second tape". A respected judge is on it allegedly consuming drugs.

The net is getting wider and it justifies the resources the police and the Crown are expending on this case.

To that point, I've also received confirmation that the prominent sportscaster that has been discussed has been confirmed as a client along with several hockey players and well connected figures.

Not only is Ford going down but so are a bunch of others with him.

This could explain Rob's frenetic behaviour as of late. He acts like a cornered animal, wonder who he is going to lash out at next. Deny, deflect, defame

What a weird article. It's like someone scraped together everything they could find about the Fords' marriage, good and bad, and decided that the fact they're still together proves it's a good marriage.

The part about their sex life was a tad creepy, Kind of like how you feel about your parents doing it. ( I am almost 40 and I still don't like the idea)

The Sun's description is consistent with previous, more oblique descriptions by the Crown. I seriously question MetroMan's 'sources'. But in this crazy snowball of a scandal, I suppose it's possible.

I can't believe the would report something so false. Though they can hide behind "we didn't see it, sources did and this is what they said."

But if that's the case it seems someone who has seen it (TPS, who else?) is pro Ford and looking to leak very insider info to get out ahead of the story and spin things in Ford's favour.

The sun has been known to make Ford look better, kind of like Fox news is to the republicans

Or maybe the judge can be seen in the background?

Wasn't there mention of Nordheimer appearing shaken after viewing the videos? Or maybe he said they were very difficult to watch.

I'll try to figure out the discrepancy. The Sun's account sounds more plausible but the judge revelation does fit with an account from months ago about members of Toronto's powerful upper class and sports personalities/athletes being clients. I have a source with a Mohamed Farrah connection who would give me a definitive answer but I haven't been able to get a hold of them for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back