343     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 506     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 628     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 21st century; Normal men are allowed to be friends with other normal men. To suggest otherwise—and I don't want to use the s and m-words lightly but—reeks of sexism and misandry. Intolerance of opposing viewpoints and lifestyles is a common UT trope but this was a new low even for this place. It's a blatant double standard. I guarantee if Dave Souvlaki were the mayor you would never have anyone here accusing him of taking hand jobs from his friend Magic Mike. Bunch of hypocrites.

Under the rules of this forum you've every right to post your delusional, er, opposing view on an issue, in this case Rob Ford. I don't understand what the "s and m-words" mean, hence my delay in addressing this particular part of your post. As a gay man I take great offense to an alleged heterosexual man hanging out with other alleged heterosexual men as being "normal" men. I hope you don't have children.
Oh, and Google "Sociopath", see if you think that fits RoFo. Keep well away from sharp objects when you read it.

Under the rules of this forum you've every right to post your delusional, er, opposing view on an issue, in this case Rob Ford. I don't understand what the "s and m-words" mean, hence my delay in addressing this particular part of your post. As a gay man I take great offense to an alleged heterosexual man hanging out with other alleged heterosexual men as being "normal" men. I hope you don't have children.
Oh, and Google "Sociopath", see if you think that fits RoFo. Keep well away from sharp objects when you read it.

Am i the only one who thinks (hopes?) Forgotten's post was satire?

Last edited:
Am i the only one who thinks (hopes?) Forgotten's post was satire?
It is satire. His posts always start to anger me and then I look at the name to see what @#%$^ is saying such crap. And laugh at myself for falling for it again.

Last edited:
If I were a lawyer I'd be sort of concerned if my already ... erratic ... client suddenly issued a strenuous and apparently pre-emptive denial that he had anything to do with a murder.

Too true.

At this point, I'd just like to share that my brain decided to read the quote above to me in Lionel Hutz' voice, including the deliberate misreading of one word.

My client is highly.... erotic.

crack-nourish-food.jpg

You-know-who would want to go to the aisle on the left.
Actually he would want to go to BOTH.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't tell the real trolls from the meta-trolls. I should have realized the proper spelling and punctuation meant Forgotten couldn't really be a Ford Nayshunite. Sigh. The really sad thing is that this really is about the level of logic we're dealing with when it comes to the the bottom-feeders who still support Ford. I won't erase or edit my previous post and just leave it as a standing manifesto of exasperation. :)

milhouse.jpg

Attachments

• milhouse.jpg
    milhouse.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Former football players coached by Mayor Ford linked to serious crimes

"At least four former star players from the mayor’s Don Bosco Eagles high school football team have either been convicted of, or charged, with offences including home invasion, armed robbery and assault causing bodily harm."

... "Covering their faces with T-shirts, the two former Don Bosco linemen demanded money and drugs from their victim ... The victim was bound, and repeatedly kicked and punched. He was slashed with a butcher’s knife several times and suffered significant blood loss, later requiring multiple staples to close his wounds."

... "The public endorsement [of mayoral candidate Rob Ford in 2010] by Mr. Swaby was made just six months after he is alleged to have participated in the late-night beating [and death] of Christopher Skinner in the entertainment district of Toronto."

... "another 'dominating lineman,' according to the court testimony of Mr. Ford, was sentenced to five years in prison for the robbery of a taxi driver with a sawed-off shotgun."

Last edited:
Yeah, but that's four out of at least 10,000 that he's coached. The rest went on and became doctors and Greenpeace activists.

crack-nourish-food.jpg

You-know-who would want to go to the aisle on the left.

Doug kept insisting Rob stuck to the one on the right. Swore up and down. Then Rob spontaneously admitted he preferred the one on the left. Doug's since been silent for a couple of days, but he'll pop up on AM640 any minute to yell at clouds and shake his fist at the city.

Late to the game, I know, but I imagine Ford communicating with his is AOL lawyer by ICQ... every transmission announced with a very appropriate "Uh-Oh!".

Someone needs to create a fake Geocities page for Dennis Morris...

Wherever I've heard/seen the civil suit discussed I've been frustrated that they're usually leaving out a key bit of info - that a Judge linked MacIntyre's association with Ford as the cause of his beating.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2013/11/20131107-211311.html

That's spurious, sir! Spurious!

Push comes to shove, Doug will announce he's adopted and has only ever talked to Rob infrequently on the phone over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back