4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna' speculate, speculate big.

For example, mayor of a fictional North American city is involved in a ring smuggling drugs into local prison.

Murder rant video: Before March 19, 2012 - according to Scott MacIntyre
Beating: March 22, 2012
Ford's visit to Metro West: March 25, *2013*

I'm not buying this. Let's remember the source of the claim is not exactly reliable either.

If the murder rant video is about Scott MacIntyre, then the off camera comment "These kids are pros buddy" does not make sense.

Also, in the video, the off camera voice says "After you win the by-election...". That would place it around the time of the conflict of interest decision that was supposed to boot Ford from office - between November 2012 and January 2013. Too late to be about a beating in March 2012.

This doesn't mean that the beating wasn't to protect Ford, but I don't see a smoking gun.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

The above "murderous rant" video is about Ford acting tough prior to negotiating a drug deal.

That is why unidentified voice said "these, kids are pros". They are tough negotiators.

That is why Dennis Morris stated today that Ford wasn't talking about murdering someone in said video.

according to this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/07/rob-ford-video-transcript_n_4234798.html

all that is said is...

(ford: ) If I'm done in ten minutes.

Voice: After you win.

Ford: It'll be a bad scene.

no by-election mentioned. could they just be talking about winning the fight?

So, if the posted chronology is anything close to the truth (who knows, it's all allegedly this and that, but that's MacIntyre's claim, no?) The Mayor of the 4th Largest City in N.A. paid a random visit to MWDC, two days after The Plaintiff had the crap beaten out of him, to visit his old pal, Bruno.

Lenten greetings and whatnot, surely. Just checking to see how his devout pal was coping with the decreed deprivations to which any stalwart Christian soldier must adhere during a solemn time. Makes sense.

Bruno will be in the sorry spotlight soon, no doubt.

Thanks. Listened to it again, Rob calls the guy brother, so we can assume he's black, probably was Payman. Looks like all of Rob's "friends" taped him while wasted, I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

1. 'Brother' doesn't necessarily imply black.
2. Ford could be one of those guys who calls everyone brother.
3. Aboodowleh is Persian, not black.

So, if the posted chronology is anything close to the truth (who knows, it's all allegedly this and that, but that's MacIntyre's claim, no?) The Mayor of the 4th Largest City in N.A. paid a random visit to MWDC, two days after The Plaintiff had the crap beaten out of him, to visit his old pal, Bruno.

Lenten greetings and whatnot, surely. Just checking to see how his devout pal was coping with the decreed deprivations to which any stalwart Christian soldier must adhere during a solemn time. Makes sense.

No, sorry. @goldsbie is the first to make that connection and it had me going for a while too. But the beating was in March 2012 and the jail visit in March 2013.

In every part of this unbelievable saga, the hard part is linking Ford to the crimes. This one is no different it seems.

Actually that visit was a whole year later. It's still a mystery.

Man, this confirms all the earlier speculation here about people from Ford's Don Bosco coaching days getting swept up into in his thug lifestyle.

Imagine having Rob Ford as a "mentor." That would pretty much guarantee turning an impressionable kid into a criminal, wouldn't y'all say?

I thought Ford's coaching and mentoring was supposed to save those poor, Don Bosco kids from a life of thuggery? So Ford's influence didn't keep those kids on the straight and narrow? I'm shocked!

according to this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/07/rob-ford-video-transcript_n_4234798.html

all that is said is...

no by-election mentioned. could they just be talking about winning the fight?

I just listened to the rant video - the off camera voice definitely says more than just "After you win", but it's hard to make out the words "the by-election". It would be quite a coincidence, though, that MacIntyre's allegation of the timing of the rant video (containing a probable verbal reference to a by-election), shortly before March 19, 2012, is a date that just happened to have an actual Toronto by-election occurring.

On a somewhat related note, here is some speculation - It's been pretty well established that Ford met Lisi through Aboodowleh. Is it possible that Lisi has knowledge of the events leading to MacIntyre's beating and has given it up to the police and/or to MacIntyre's lawyers?

Actually that visit was a whole year later. It's still a mystery.

Wasn't Bruno along for the ride on the Garrison Ball night? IIRC Bruno went to jail sometime after the Garrison mess, I think Rob was just checking to see if he could count on his old buddy to keep his mouth shut.

No, sorry. @goldsbie is the first to make that connection and it had me going for a while too. But the beating was in March 2012 and the jail visit in March 2013.

In every part of this unbelievable saga, the hard part is linking Ford to the crimes. This one is no different it seems.

Whoops on the ono-Chray. My bad. But at this point, widespread confusion almost seems...strategimical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back