News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 660     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags
Video of Bieber shows lawyer Seth Weinstein of Brian Greenspan's office inside station. Also Sandro Lisi's counsel.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie
@jpags What a time to be alive.

“You owe me money, your sister owes me money, if I don’t get it, they will kill me,†MacIntyre yelled at the mayor.

I wonder who "they" are? Drug dealers?

That would be my first guess. Kinda bummed the latest allegations got drowned out by Bieber this evening.

Anyone think Ford knew full well this suit was coming, and hence the Warmington bit, or was he just acting because of the reporter's inquiry (I'm guessing the Globe and Mail) ?

It is sad when we put more trust in a convict with a host of issues, but then again, we do have a Judge suggesting the connection (back in November).

Last edited:
Don Bosco's Aeden Petros #57 is consoled by a teammate after they lost to Northern at the Toronto District High School Senior football semifinals.

Don Bosco's Aeden Petros #57 is consoled by a teammate after they lost to Northern at the Toront.jpg

http://thestar.blogs.com/photoblog/2009/11/november-cookies-needles-football-and-the-author.html

Attachments

• Don Bosco's Aeden Petros #57 is consoled by a teammate after they lost to Northern at the Toront.jpg
    Don Bosco's Aeden Petros #57 is consoled by a teammate after they lost to Northern at the Toront.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 522
From Payman Aboodowleh's facebook. Don Bosco Eagles with a reference to "dirty bird", a possible link to Ford's mention of "birds" in the murder rant video? Photo courtesy of Angelunatic.
O0UbV3q.png

Nice to know Payman and his mentor share a similar brand of politics, and not just street politics.

I really hope Bieber-gate doesn't overshadow Ford tomorrow. Here's hoping the Toronto Sun has a cover that blends the two together.

Wasn't Bruno along for the ride on the Garrison Ball night? IIRC Bruno went to jail sometime after the Garrison mess, I think Rob was just checking to see if he could count on his old buddy to keep his mouth shut.
I think Bruno is in and out of jail a lot, so he could be out for a little while before either doing something new or violating parole conditions and being sent back in.

It's here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73834918454.2130123.1033598278&type=1&theater

Pretty much every photo in the pic has been tagged - great spying opportunity. They're an interesting bunch of guys, and obviously proud of their team. (But I don't think Rob was talking about them when he said 'birds'.)
According to urban dictionary, a "bird" is an individual who is stupid, foolish, careless, idiotic, moronic, retarded, or just plain dumb. I suppose that's what he meant when he said "don't tell me we're liars, thieves. Birds". Makes more sense, but, of course, a Don Bosco reference is more intriguing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back