News   Jun 17, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is an addict

> He's not a dolt. He's an addict.

Come on, now. He can be both!

He is just a jerk, a self-satisfied, self-absorbed suburban ignoramus. This is what the suburbs does to the human brain - rots it out. No impulse control and no concept of personal integrity or dignity. Don't blame the alcohol for that. You have seen mama Ford justifying her boy that is what he came from, and I am not discounting the possibility of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (which would explain a lot about the whole family).
The only hope we have is that he is run over by a snowplow during the next blizzard or less likely, we get a competent, articulate candidate for Mayor.
P.S Has anyone suggested his rage against the Police Chief could be based on calls by wifey to 911 that never end up in the division log book?

He is a dolt, he's much worse than a dolt. And he's also an addict. And frankly, I'd feel worse if I read news about a random person overdosing than I would about the same happening to Ford.

Ford's not about to overdose on anything except his own stupidity.

I recently reported that the Police have finally got something on Rob Ford. This is consistent with what has been revealed today: Rob Ford has been meeting with Sandro Lisi again, and as observed in today's released recording, he's on a stimulant -- not drunk.

I believe that as part of a plea deal, Sandro Lisi is working with police to catch Ford purchasing drugs from his old friend. Sandro may be a criminal but he's not dumb enough to be seen with Ford in public locations while the media -- and the entire Toronto public -- have their eyes on them. Lisi is smart enough to employ anti-surveillance tactics, so it's uncharacteristic of him to be seen in such a public location.

so, if ford was on a stimulant and hanging out with lisi, can we assume it came from lisi? if so, wouldn't that mean ford should have already been arrested?

Just imagine what Doug will be saying to Rob tonight. I'd love to hear their private conversations after incidents like these.

Just when I thought this thread had become useless; Rob comes through again. Has there ever been a more unintentionally hilarious public figure before? For a little while, it appeared as though he had smartened up a tad; then this happens... What a complete dolt.

He's not funny, his behaviour isn't funny. I am shocked anyone even remotely bought into the bullshit this asshole had stopped drinking. W are talking about a pathological liar here. I would bet 100 dollars this tool never stopped drinking. He's playing his remaining nationals for the fools they are. He is going to end up killing someone soon and what then? When will this horror show stop? This is way way beyond ridiculous. This is major damage to this city's reputation. Rob Ford needs to go. Now.

I recently reported that the Police have finally got something on Rob Ford. This is consistent with what has been revealed today: Rob Ford has been meeting with Sandro Lisi again, and as observed in today's released recording, he's on a stimulant -- not drunk.

I believe that as part of a plea deal, Sandro Lisi is working with police to catch Ford purchasing drugs from his old friend. Sandro may be a criminal but he's not dumb enough to be seen with Ford in public locations while the media -- and the entire Toronto public -- have their eyes on them. Lisi is smart enough to employ anti-surveillance tactics, so it's uncharacteristic of him to be seen in such a public location.

But Ford is dumb enough to trust Lisi? Doesn't Ford already know that the media is on these 2 guys (even if the police aren't watching them as much)?

Also, did this YouTube person compromise the case then by making their meeting public? Hope not, we need to bust Ford now!

November 19, 2013 - Rob Ford guarantees the people of Toronto will never see him drunk again.

[video=youtube_share;aLa7NaR65-8]http://youtu.be/aLa7NaR65-8?t=1m11s[/video]

he is just a jerk, a self-satisfied, self-absorbed suburban ignoramus. this is what the suburbs does to the human brain - rots it out. No impulse control and no concept of personal integrity or dignity. don't blame the alcohol for that. You have seen mama ford justifying her boy that is what he came from, and i am not discounting the possibility of fetal alcohol syndrome (which would explain a lot about the whole family).
The only hope we have is that he is run over by a snowplow during the next blizzard or less likely, we get a competent, articulate candidate for mayor.
P.s has anyone suggested his rage against the police chief could be based on calls by wifey to 911 that never end up in the division log book?

wtf?

But Ford is dumb enough to trust Lisi? Doesn't Ford already know that the media is on these 2 guys (even if the police aren't watching them as much)?

Also, did this YouTube person compromise the case then by making their meeting public? Hope not, we need to bust Ford now!

Yes. Yes he is dumb enough. I don't even think it is being dumb, it is his over inflated sense of entitlement. Why should it matter to him if he gets caught with Lisi? He was caught by the police drinking and driving (more than once), and exchanging most likely drugs, and nothing, not a thing was done. He is white, he is rich and he is well connected. So far he has learned that as a Ford he can and will do whatever the fuck he wants, to hell with everyone else. Nothing can touch Teflon Rob. He knows it, and so far this has been the only truth. He is untouchable. Sorry for the swearing but, I am fucking pissed that we can't get rid of this low rent loser.

He's not funny, his behaviour isn't funny. I am shocked anyone even remotely bought into the bullshit this asshole had stopped drinking. W are talking about a pathological liar here. I would bet 100 dollars this tool never stopped drinking. He's playing his remaining nationals for the fools they are. He is going to end up killing someone soon and what then? When will this horror show stop? This is way way beyond ridiculous. This is major damage to this city's reputation. Rob Ford needs to go. Now.

I wish this was a well-made movie and we got to see all of the background dynamics like a fly on the wall. In fact if you observe the Ford's behaviour from that perspective it's not hard to imagine a much more shocking behind the scenes story. Smug megalomaniacal thugs with big-time gangster ambitions. The Ford bravado is them laughing because they feel they've duped us all.

I wish this was a well-made movie and we got to see all of the background dynamics like a fly on the wall. In fact if you observe the Ford's behaviour from that perspective it's not hard to imagine a much more shocking behind the scenes story. Smug megalomaniacal thugs with big-time gangster ambitions. The Ford bravado is them laughing because they feel they've duped us all.

And so far, they have. What a sad sad statement this fiasco makes about this city and the rules (or lack thereof) that allows such a massive failure to continue pretending to run Toronto. Ford now knows Lisi may be setting him up. Wait for Lisi to meet with an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back