380     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 683     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 440     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat has been sick for days and is still working his ass off.

I can't imagine how much stress there was for Ford's staff, you can tell by their emails that they had to use child psychology to attempt to get him to do things.

I can't imagine how much stress there was for Ford's staff, you can tell by their emails that they had to use child psychology to attempt to get him to do things.

Yes, my thoughts exactly. How embarassing for our city, and what a waste of time and resources :(

Sorry mis-read your original post...
The release is e-mails out of the mayor's office. Haven't seen any actually from him. But if he was e-mailing from the office they would be in this pile. (I'm not sure Ford e-mails much, and based on the staff mail back and forth they were pretty much working around him so they were probably actively discouraging him from e-mail, but I really get the feeling he would have been avoiding it without their advice.)

My guess is he doesn't email much if at all. In fact, my guess is he rarely writes or reads anything.

My guess is he doesn't email much if at all. In fact, my guess is he rarely writes or reads anything.

Agreed, he's proven reading adverse repeatedly, he seemed proud to have not read the Council Code of Conduct Handbook, and pretty much every meeting there is something he's bringing up that has either already been talked out and shot down, or so far off script as to be laughable.

ford jerseys.jpg

How do we feel about the Mayor's staff looking for a Leaf's jersey that fits properly? Gravy or duty of Mayor's office?

Attachments

• ford jerseys.jpg
    ford jerseys.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 456
I try to avoid Sun comment boards like the plague but if I had, I'd have missed this:

From 4dNation4Ever...
look [sic] the fact is that Rob Ford apologized and will easily be relected [sic] for an other [sic] terms [sic], it's as simply [sic] as that. Probably even 3-4 more terms and into the 2030's [sic].
Imagine the billion's [sic] saved by that point! And alls [sic] you lefty's [sic] wanna do is keep talking about the so-called crack video, that's last years [sic] Story [sic]!!!!! Now that that's [sic] over let's focus again on saving another billion dollar's [sic] for the taxpairs [sic].

Does Ford give out free commas with his fridge magnets?
This is probably a bit below average, literacy-wise, for your average Ford Nation stalwart. But not by much, I suspect.

(I see that guy is all over the boards he is so sincerely functionally illiterate and stupid I'm wondering if he's actually an anti-Ford troll...I mean, he doesnt even know what year the election is! Read more comments and you tell me:
the fact of the matter is, Don Peat is now working undercover for Lieberal news papers who are trying to undemocractically remove Ford but the people are tired of all the Progda journalism and can see right throw it.

FORD MORE YEAR'S!! 2015

I herd about an ALLEGED crack video ... but nothing real. Do you have a u-tube link for this video so I can see it?

lol I bet it's a link to some fake video made by Ford hater's .... lol you guy's are so pathettic, it's getting sad now the desperation.

It's an act, right?

Yes, it's satire. The same guy is on the Post boards.

How freaking awesome would it be to see Ford's emails? You think Frod Nayshun can't spell, imagine how bad his spelling is?

How freaking awesome would it be to see Ford's emails? You think Frod Nayshun can't spell, imagine how bad his spelling is?

He probably can't set his clock in his car, I can't even imagine him attempting to turn on a computer and send an email.

This just in:

To: tonymontana@hotmail.com

hi sandro, ok i did what oure frends wantd, tryin too get ppul to support caseno. went to some jooish thing with lotsa guys with funy hats an hair. ha ha. told them it wood be jobs, and bring muny to chronto. joos like munny right? i think there on ore side now. tell fat tony we got it made in spades.

so that meens yoo bring me an envelop tooday rite? meet you at esso. don't be folowed this time!!

- robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back