64     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 458     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 563     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say that Daniel Dale is gay? The only ones I heard saying this rumour were Ford supporters. Did Daniel Dale come out anywhere/anytime?

No, but in Ford Nation all pedophiles are gay.

I'd love to see reporters start asking ford "When was the last time you smoked crack and also when was the last time you assaulted your wife.

This guy is a scumbag of the highest order, it's time to take off the gloves.

No, but in Ford Nation all pedophiles are gay.

I'd love to see reporters start asking ford "When was the last time you smoked crack and also when was the last time you assaulted your wife.

This guy is a scumbag of the highest order, it's time to take off the gloves.

Maybe the media should ignore him altogether to stop him campaigning during pressers. He never answers any questions, so why bother. He runs the minute the questions are about his behaviour, and is just using the press to get his "message" out to his folks.

Maybe the media should ignore him altogether to stop him campaigning during pressers. He never answers any questions, so why bother. He runs the minute the questions are about his behaviour, and is just using the press to get his "message" out to his folks.

This was a suggestion made on AM 1010. The media should stop talking to him. He is not going to answer their questions and even if he does, he's going to lie about it. What's the sense in talking to the guy. Just ignore him.

Only that's not what happened. Ford barrelled into her, knocking her over but holding onto her like some prop, before she hit the floor. The only reason he held her up, and you can see this in the video, is because he had no choice. She was in his way. If he could have tossed her aside, he would have. He ran through City Hall like a stupid teenage frat boy running through crowds of 'taxpayers' to assist his equally horrible brother in a fight against 'taxpayers'. She is small, elderly and frail. He has a good 200 pounds on her. You ever get rammed by a 350 pound man?

Really? An older small white haired lady does not look that old to you? Would it have been acceptable if it was a taller, younger woman?

It would not have been acceptable no matter who he ran over, but she does not look that old to me either. She is a short, grey-haired grandmother, but she is not elderly and frail.

pnp-pam-mcconnell-131118_lead_media_image_1.jpg

Not break a hip frail, or help her across the street elderly, but aged enough that there should have been a lot more concern from the perpetrator. People might have framed it in the same way if he had knocked over Norm Kelly or Doug Holiday or Ron Moeser, who has been hobbling around on a cane in the last year. She's probably a little younger than them, but probably has enough years on her that being run over by a huge man running around like a loon could leave her with nagging pains. The haircut and her size of her give her more of that little old lady air than she might wish for herself.

She is a short, grey-haired grandmother, but she is not elderly and frail.

All of this is irrelevant (someone send a memo to the Sun). She is someone who has sustained injuries do to the negligent and inappropriate actions of the Mayor in Council chambers, while it was in session.

Where does it say that Daniel Dale is gay?

It's quite possible that it is simply an assumption, based on his mannerisms. To be honest, I would also make that assumption.

I really don't think Ford brought up that incident with Dale in the park behind his house because he really thinks he was a perv, or that it represented his worst run in with the media. I think his main beef with Dale is really about his debunking of Ford's Billion$ claim, and Ford simply trying to discredit him any way he can.

This is what some of us wish. It would be intelligent of the media to deny Fraud any further platform for his grandstanding.

What the hell? Toronto Hydro needs buildings to operate? No wonder my hydro bill is 35 dollars a month.
What a boondoggle. We're drowning in gravy. The sky is falling.

If they didn't buy these Taj Mahals for themselves, my hydro bill would be like 2 dollars monthly.
No respect for taxpayers. Blaaaah, blaaaaah, bloody blaaaah.

You're lucky. I live in a one bedroom. My electric bill was over four hundred dollars ($400) last time. Our bills cover a two month period. The worst part is, that the largest chunk of my bill is a delivery fee which alone is over a hundred dollars ($100). This is ridiculous since we live in a house that split into several apartments, which are all billed separately, meaning cumulatively we spend a couple hundred dollars a month just getting electricity to our home.

I have no recourse but to trust the electric company, and hope they can fix this. I'm doubtful they will. Just to get power in the first place I had to give them a few hundred dollars as a deposit, unless of course I got a letter from a gas, or electric company. Not a telco, not a credit rating score, but a full on letter from a very specific utility company.

The sooner I can get off the city's electrical grid the better.

You're lucky. I live in a one bedroom. My electric bill was over four hundred dollars ($400) last time. Our bills cover a two month period. The worst part is, that the largest chunk of my bill is a delivery fee which alone is over a hundred dollars ($100). This is ridiculous since we live in a house that split into several apartments, which are all billed separately, meaning cumulatively we spend a couple hundred dollars a month just getting electricity to our home.

I have no recourse but to trust the electric company, and hope they can fix this. I'm doubtful they will. Just to get power in the first place I had to give them a few hundred dollars as a deposit, unless of course I got a letter from a gas, or electric company. Not a telco, not a credit rating score, but a full on letter from a very specific utility company.

The sooner I can get off the city's electrical grid the better.

Absolutely. The province should take action to lower the cost of generating and transporting electricity. A good place to start would be to build clean, efficient natural gas plants close to population centers like Mississauga.

Ford is at an apartment building today appeasing tenants who have complaints - I wonder if its in one of "their" wards and if so I wonder if the landlord is a campaign contributor to the Fords... That would be funny.

Ford is at an apartment building today appeasing tenants who have complaints - I wonder if its in one of "their" wards and if so I wonder if the landlord is a campaign contributor to the Fords... That would be funny.

It's Janet Davis' ward, and I thought the Fords were going to budget meetings today. Must have found the savings already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back