4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 694     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
she doesn't look that old and frail to me. how old is she?

I don't know how old or frail she is, but I'm young(er) and not-so frail and I don't want to even have my foot stepped on by someone Ford's size, much less knocked, even a bit. Regardless how she meant it, she probably shouldn't have said "I'm lucky to be alive", but otherwise I can believe she'd be sore after the run in.

Last edited:
I don't care if she's 30 or 80, the woman is barely 5 foot tall and was run over by an idiot that didn't care who was in his way.

The lack of manners in what is arguably a space that requires decorum and protocol is appalling. Did their parents not teach them about it?

AoD

Her age and state of frailty does not effect how wrong it was of Ford to plow over her like a bowling ball.

others have mentioned it as an attribute to factor in, so i'm wonder how old she actually is. i'm not saying anything about it excusing ford's actions or not... just checking the factual-ness of some statements... and i can't find her age published anywhere.

Last edited:
"I've never once been inebriated here at council"
I think he caught himself from saying "at city hall" because we all know that he has been inebriated in the building.

"I've never once been inebriated here at council"
I think he caught himself from saying "at city hall" because we all know that he has been inebriated in the building.

I don't think he's smart enough to be that cagey. More likely he's just straight up lying through his gross little corn niblet teeth.

This was recently seen at an East Toronto public school:

ford_school.jpg

Attachments

• ford_school.jpg
    ford_school.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 452
Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 12m
Mayor Rob Ford will hold some sort of media availability. @CP24 will have LIVE coverage. Waiting in front of Mayor's office to set up #Topoli

Expected to happen at 3:30. I wonder what this is all about.

Mayor Rob Ford will hold some sort of media availability. @CP24 will have LIVE coverage. Waiting in front of Mayor's office to set up #Topoli

I'm sure Ford will use the bully pulpit that the media (and all of us) continue to provide him with to rail on about something or other in the budget process that he's unhappy with. If it wasn't 3:30PM on a Tuesday I might suggest a collective drinking game.

I really wish the media would boycott this type of thing. He just wants the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back