4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're suggesting that Blair was extorting Ford?! You're on the pipe too....

It just amazes me what these Ford National cult members will say for their leader. So Ford was being extorted by criminals and now also the police chief..

so if this is all the police have, there is no arrest in his[ford] future.
he will just have to fight public opinion for re-election.

Everyone's talking about Heroin, but I don't think what's in the ITO is anything conclusive.

Summary: HARUN said that he had Rob FORD smoking on the "dugga". He said he has
so much pictures of Rob FORD doing the hezza. SlYA A told him to take a picture of that
because of what it would be worth. Harun says that the picture did not go through

If the people of Toronto elect this idiot after all that has come out against this criminal, then we deserve to have him.

Everyone's talking about Heroin, but I don't think what's in the ITO is anything conclusive.

Summary: HARUN said that he had Rob FORD smoking on the "dugga". He said he has
so much pictures of Rob FORD doing the hezza. SlYA A told him to take a picture of that
because of what it would be worth. Harun says that the picture did not go through

Hezza is heroin. It seems to me that they were pretty clear about that. It's not like they made up a new 'H' word for heroin and we have to guess what it really is that they are referring to... this one is cut and dried.

If the people of Toronto elect this idiot after all that has come out against this criminal, then we deserve to have him.

I would actually shit.

....and move. It would speak volumes about the kind of people we live with.

Fool me once.....

As to whether Ford was "doing the hezza" (heroin) or not, it's all the media's fault for not asking the right questions. :D

so if this is all the police have, there is no arrest in his[ford] future.
he will just have to fight public opinion for re-election.

Here you are from Reddit, why, just yesterday:

[–]jusbokeh -21 points 1 day ago
I will be voting for rob ford again.
He stands against the gay agenda
He supports hard working families
He supports subways and suburbs
He is a regular guy and not some elite snob.
He is a straight talker

So. yeah, no doubt you have your hopes up. Gotta fight 'The Gay Agenda', whatever that may be. Fabulousness? Might want to re-examine the straight talker thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back