News   Jul 08, 2024
 486     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.2K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babw1dsCUAACxx8.jpg:large

He is causing pandemonium at the ACC as he gets mobbed like a rock star by young fans.

https://vine.co/v/hPQOrBdID9j

And dumbass Ford probably thinks they are mobbing him because they are supporting him as a good mayor. Because of his notoriety, he is becoming a celebrity to this demographic -- no different than if Kim Kardashian showed up and was posing for pictures.

I think he was enjoying a Crack Pack -- sorry, I meant a Snack Pack -- right there at the game.

I think this must be same diet he was on when he was trying to lose weight with Doug.

I've said it before: he again looks like he's close to overdosing. Look at his face! Classic symptom of stimulant overdose. Hello, tachycardia!

OK, maybe he's just drunk. Ain't nobody on that much stimulants going to be mowing down meat....or almost any food, really.

Have you guys seen this? I knew someone would start doing tours sooner or later. :)

Andrew Campbell ‏@acampbell99
Was on the #RoFo Bus Tour with @LeeAmandaJ when we bumped into @tocouncilford He couldn't have been nicer
https://twitter.com/acampbell99/status/407240870455300096/photo/1
ROFO Bus Tour – Roll along with our “Mayorâ€
Posted on November 24, 2013 Ride the Bus – Uncover the Scandal

SEE ALL THE INFAMOUS SITES!
The Alleged Crack House
Rofo’s Alma Mater
His Father’s Park
The Shady Gas Station
and more…

Complete with Rofo Look-a-Like Meet N’ Greet

Pick Up/Drop Off outside Royal York @ Bloor Subway Station (Grenview Blvd. N. exit):
10:00AM / 11:10AM / 12:20PM / 1:30PM / 2:40PM

$20 / Aprox. One Hour.

The bus tour also had an installation set up in front of the Grenview subway exit. Not sure how Ronald McDonald on top of a Christmas tree fits in to the RoFo story, but it does make for a rather unique piece of media-fuck performance art.

FordBusTour.jpg

Attachments

• FordBusTour.jpg
    FordBusTour.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 564
OK, maybe he's just drunk. Ain't nobody on that much stimulants going to be mowing down meat....or almost any food, really.

With all the scrutiny on him right now, and with him in such close proximity to a number of people, I can't imagine he would even dare to drink these days. Certainly not in public, and not even having a few "pops in his basement" before hitting the game. Maybe he is on some weight loss pills or something?

With all the scrutiny on him right now, and with him in such close proximity to a number of people, I can't imagine he would even dare to drink these days. Certainly not in public, and not even having a few "pops in his basement" before hitting the game. Maybe he is on some weight loss pills or something?
He is a serious alcoholic. He wouldn't be able to function without it.

Yeah, I can picture him in some b movie spoof, like Rabid Grannies, chowing down on live mice, or people running away from him. lol

The bus tour also had an installation set up in front of the Grenview subway exit. Not sure how Ronald McDonald on top of a Christmas tree fits in to the RoFo story, but it does make for a rather unique piece of media-fuck performance art.

View attachment 20362
Ha, these guys are great! I hope they will keep doing the tours for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back