News   Jul 09, 2024
 322     0 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 538     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The incident is in the Lisi ITO:
FICKEL has heard that the Mayor assaulted SHIROKOFF. This happened one night when they were out at a strip club and the Mayor was doing cocaine. SHIROKOFF denied this story when FICKEL asked him about it. FICKEL believes SHIROKOFF.

"Fickel" + "Shirokoff" sounds like an elaborate F.U. epithet.

Oh, and re accents and such, one might as well claim that "Liberry" is Toronto-accented. No, it's stupid-accented. Not Toronto-accented.

Regarding the shooting in May at the Dixon rd. apartment. I can't seem to find it at the moment but there was a photograph of the victim being attended to in the lobby and standing above him was someone prominent in the crack story. I don't remember if it was Siad or whoever but it was someone known. I wish I could find the photo! I think CBC had the exclusive on it.
edit: found the photo. It's not Siad but it is someone that was extorted by Lisi. Or is that Siad? Kinda looks like him. https://twitter.com/jlancasterCBC/status/396716320139378689/photo/1 photo taken by CBC cam on May 21, as he tended to friend shot in apt where video likely stored.

Last edited:
The incident is in the Lisi ITO:
FICKEL has heard that the Mayor assaulted SHIROKOFF. This happened one night when they were out at a strip club and the Mayor was doing cocaine. SHIROKOFF denied this story when FICKEL asked him about it. FICKEL believes SHIROKOFF.

Interesting that he lied about it even to other staffers, and doesn't want to tell his family either.

I really wish I had a chance to talk to her more. I wanted to probe about her thoughts on Ford connections to organized crime, but her friend came back from the bathroom and the conversation ended.

About accents - it's all about perspectives. Of course Ford has an accent. Like all Canadians have accents, and there are regional dialects, etc. I don't think there's such a thing as being entirely bereft of an accent, for that matter.

Yeah though, as the mayor he ought to speak more clearly, more formally. But we're talking Rob Ford here. The man will go his own way, every time.

I thought Deco's Florida location was closed down years ago.

i know this hasn't been discussed in a while, but... the following is from one of rob and doug's radio shows. they mention several deco offices across the states, including one in florida.

[video=youtube;vw-1mQ1CY64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-1mQ1CY64#t=66[/video]

i wonder why none of those locations are listed on deco's website.

Regarding the shooting in May at the Dixon rd. apartment. I can't seem to find it at the moment but there was a photograph of the victim being attended to in the lobby and standing above him was someone prominent in the crack story. I don't remember if it was Siad or whoever but it was someone known. I wish I could find the photo! I think CBC had the exclusive on it.
edit: found the photo. It's not Siad but it is someone that was extorted by Lisi. Or is that Siad? Kinda looks like him. https://twitter.com/jlancasterCBC/status/396716320139378689/photo/1 photo taken by CBC cam on May 21, as he tended to friend shot in apt where video likely stored.

these photos are from that night too...

BKxt7fKCcAARh-q.jpg
BKxtP2bCIAApEh2.jpg
BKxxwOpCIAAUpI-.jpg

Attachments

• BKxt7fKCcAARh-q.jpg
    BKxt7fKCcAARh-q.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 506
  • BKxtP2bCIAApEh2.jpg
    BKxtP2bCIAApEh2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 534
  • BKxxwOpCIAAUpI-.jpg
    BKxxwOpCIAAUpI-.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 517
As per their track record, that may come down simply to incompetence. Or it's a lie.

They're sales offices... which means it could be just a guy out of his car, or utilizing an outsourced sales office etc... I wouldn't read too much into it.

Your first time for Cavalcade of Lights I presume. On a not-so-cold evening like tonight it's packed to overflowing crowds out to the street (closing Bay Street), on really cold nights it's still busy but not as busy like tonight. Hopefully when they Bay Street side is addressed next year it will help improve flow in and out of the Square a bit for busy events like this.

I have been there numerous times, the last five years, the set-up and exits were dangerous last night.

another one!

Need Mayor Rob Ford look Alike for campaign

Date Listed 30-Nov-13
Last Edited 30-Nov-13
Address Calgary, AB, Canada

Seriously looking for the Mayor of Toronto's look alike for small campaign.
Looking at doing a short video, some print shots and maybe some mock interviews.
Not looking to promote or smear the mayor, everything will be in good taste.
Please send a pic of you looking as much like the mayor as possible and what you would like to be compensated for 1 or 2 days work.
Seriously replies with pictures only please.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-tv-...rd-look-Alike-for-campaign-W0QQAdIdZ548357734

Interesting that he lied about it even to other staffers, and doesn't want to tell his family either.

I really wish I had a chance to talk to her more. I wanted to probe about her thoughts on Ford connections to organized crime, but her friend came back from the bathroom and the conversation ended.

Prolly being paid to shut his trap! That's how Capone did it!

Have you guys seen this? I knew someone would start doing tours sooner or later. :)

Andrew Campbell ‏@acampbell99
Was on the #RoFo Bus Tour with @LeeAmandaJ when we bumped into @tocouncilford He couldn't have been nicer
https://twitter.com/acampbell99/status/407240870455300096/photo/1

[video=youtube;yc6EA4ieipI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc6EA4ieipI[/video]

ROFO Bus Tour – Roll along with our “Mayorâ€
Posted on November 24, 2013 Ride the Bus – Uncover the Scandal

SEE ALL THE INFAMOUS SITES!
The Alleged Crack House
Rofo’s Alma Mater
His Father’s Park
The Shady Gas Station
and more…

Complete with Rofo Look-a-Like Meet N’ Greet

Pick Up/Drop Off outside Royal York @ Bloor Subway Station (Grenview Blvd. N. exit):
10:00AM / 11:10AM / 12:20PM / 1:30PM / 2:40PM

$20 / Aprox. One Hour.

Man, is it ever unflattering. Thing about that shot is anyone can look terribly unfortunate if caught at the wrong moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back