4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 694     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A royal baby was born, a Canadian astronaut inspired the world, a senate scandal engulfed the government—2013 was a year of big stories and even bigger characters. It saw the heroics of a young Afghan girl, Malala Yousafzai, and the historic arrival of “the people’s pope.”

(I realize it's Macleans error not yours) Malala isn't an "Afghan girl" - she's Pakistani.

Last edited:
That's a real Macleans, not a satirical mock up? Oh God...

Re Renata Ford not wanting to be part of a press conference following her husband's p*ssy comment - didn't need any "sources" to figure that one out.

TonyV:

Too bad he isn't going to Singapore, though the lashing might not do much given the amount of padding involved.

AoD

Lashing? Puh-lease. Singapore doesn't f*ck around, unlike us whiny Westerners.

photo.jpg

:)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 514
Is Bieber too young for me to comment on how nice his bod is?
Never mind, moving on....

Porter flies to Windsor, not Detroit.

I bet Fordiot wouldn't even think of applying for a waiver of inadmissibility because I wager his response would be something like "why wouldn't they let me in? I'm Toronto's greatest mayor, folks. Taxpayers. Gravy. Subways. God bless".

Wouldn't Rob be better off going to Winnipeg and then cross the border into Detroit? See link.

Ever watched the video of Ford's appearance at the Chicago 'bean' sculpture, where he made the Detroit/Winnipeg comments? He's high off his tits. Look at his eyes. And he makes weird comments to the press who are pursuing him, like "Are you going to sleep with me tonight?"

His comment on the sculpture is, "...a big football!"

I don't know why I thought Porter flew to Detroit ... anyway, I kinda see Ford not actually liking Porter that much (planes too small, pre-flight food at YTZ is a little too 'downtown elite'. WestJet or AC from Pearson to Detroit is actually kind of expensive for a tightwad like Ford, so he'll probably drive. That should be interesting.

Yeah, there is no way Fordiot likes porter, because I do and him and I have nothing at all in common.

I hope he drives and isn't allowed in, causes a scene, and gets arrested. That would be awesome. As this happens, his poor wife uses it as an opportunity to leave with the kids and I get a raise at work.

Oh, and Doug happens to be with him and also gets booked.

Aaah.....dreams.

I have to say, I'm quite intrigued by Cooke and company's remarks at tonight's Q&A. So Rofo's video (viddie # 2, I assume?) will "stop your heart," will it? The remaining Lisi documents are "stunning?" Poor Renata Ford was not "a willing participant" in her asshole hubby's big press conference? Well, we could have guessed the latter for ourselves given her body language and demeanor - and we did!! - but this is the closest we've come to confirmation on that point.

As for the rest, people keep assuming that the public's become so inured to Ford's general assholishness that nothing else he can do will shock or disgust, or even particularly surprise us anymore...but these statements would suggest otherwise, no? And I don't think Cooke or Doolittle or any of the others are exaggerating or bullshitting about this, either. They certainly haven't needed to so far.

Too bad about Deco's operations in Chicago apparently being clean. I was really hoping some dirty dealing would emerge from investigating the Fords' US connections. I suppose it's possible something still might turn up.

Though it's good to hear the journalists all flatly state that the Fords are, simply, liars. That needs to said every time the opportunity presents itself.

Doolittle was referring to video #1. No indication they know or have seen what's in the second video beyond the audience question.

View attachment 20299our newsmaker of the year: Rob ford

see link.

dec9cover.jpg

So, apparently only humans qualify as newsmakers of 2013 to Maclean's, and horrific forces of nature and industrial disaster do not. People of High River, AB and Lac Megantic, QC: That's just the way Maclean's Mag rolls, and not in any way a hardcore insult to you and all you went through this year, and all you have to worry about for years to come.

In the same vein, RoFo, Miley C, Justin B, Mike D, ..., and all the others who made themselves infamous in 2013, [sarcasm]be intensely proud[/sarcasm] that your repellant image gets as much space as Alice Munro, Naheed Nenshi, and Chris Hadfield, people Canada should be truly proud of.

Also, Doug Ford, be happy, as worst Torontonian ever, you're not in this cover. You deserve worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back