4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 694     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love the Ford Nation types complaining about tax and spend liberals.

None of these Ford Nation 'conservatives' have realized that they are just like tax and spend liberals (see scarb subway)

That's what I mean. They have to be spending tax money. That's what it's for. It's not a giant savings account.

Seriously, I'd be pissed off if they weren't spending my money. Give it back then if you don't need it.

No one is talking about getting rid of taxes. If they were then they could throw around that idiotic term.

"Tax and spend", my eye. Stfu with your slogans before my "taxpayer" "hard-working Canadian" yet "elitist" and apparently (unbeknownst to me) "latte-sipping" boot goes up yer arse.

Sorry.....I hate these sorts of nonsensical terms and rhetorical gibberish.

Some interesting comments on this person's Twitter feed tonight.

Dougie Jr. showed up to a residents' association meeting in Davenport, offering $5000 in "seed money" for parks development. WTF is this snake-in-the-grass up to now?

Doug Ford showed up at a residents' association meeting? THAT is the shocking part! Of course, the meeting wasn't in his ward. Has he even done anything for his ward? I follow Josh Matlow on Twitter and he's constantly talking about being at various meetings and gatherings and festivals and farmers' markets etc, meeting people in his ward, complete opposite of Doug. Look at his site, http://dougford.ca/ Hasn't even been updated since May. What a joke.

Some interesting comments on this person's Twitter feed tonight.

Dougie Jr. showed up to a residents' association meeting in Davenport, offering $5000 in "seed money" for parks development. WTF is this snake-in-the-grass up to now?

Excuse me? Why there? Wtf is he up to, indeed.

I just moved from there two months ago. Too bad, I'd love to have met him.

"The Rob Ford Shuffle" based on Jump N The Saddle's "Curly Shuffle"...

"The Conservative Shuffle" (Ford style): Similar to the "Curly Shuffle" in dance style, however, it's more repetitive (as in flailing), and the user tends not to think for themselves. :p

JWBF: After reading this post and subsequently looking up the "Curly Shuffle" by Jump N' The Saddle - a jazz/rock band based in Chicago
that turned out to be another one hit wonder from the late 1983/early 1984 time period - hard to believe it was exactly 30 years ago now...

I began to think about a spoof of this titled "The Rob Ford Shuffle" with lyrics like "Hey Doug,Hey Doug" and "Get up and dance and do
the Rob Ford Shuffle"...I am not great for actual lyrics but someone with a vivid imagination could come up with something good...

See: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBiHysKnvGs or search "the curly shuffle jump n the saddle" there...

LI MIKE

Doug Ford showed up at a residents' association meeting? THAT is the shocking part! Of course, the meeting wasn't in his ward. Has he even done anything for his ward? I follow Josh Matlow on Twitter and he's constantly talking about being at various meetings and gatherings and festivals and farmers' markets etc, meeting people in his ward, complete opposite of Doug. Look at his site, http://dougford.ca/ Hasn't even been updated since May. What a joke.
Both Vaughan and Layton, and I presume many others, actively participate in community events, at meetings, etc. Doug is probably one of the most hands off councillors

Brainbleach is not enough.

The internet just ruined my life again. Just before bedtime.....fuuuuuuu

Silver lining, well, silver-ish, well, okay, a lining that is mostly pretty dim but reflects a few photons of something you could trick yourself into thinking is hope ...

Like a cat on its 8th life, you didn't realize until now how many times the internet could ruin your life, and yet you'll still be up-and-at-'er in the morning with a lot to look forward to.

Okay, I'm not very convincing, but life goes on despite whatever gruesome visuals the interwebz may get us to imagine (no, God, please not actually look at) and whatever we're-so-so-stupid-have-no-ethics-and-are-out-of-control-but-still-have-way-more-influence-than-you messages the Fords shove in our faces.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll gender-counteract that brainbleach material

bata.jpg

Okay, I'll gender-counteract that brainbleach material

bata.jpg

Rob Ford only WISHES he was on Kathy Bates level in ANY respect. Let's not insult the fabulous Ms. Bates by suggesting he is.

That clip is popular with BBW fans, so I'm not sure it qualifies as brain bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back