4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 694     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many many (many many...) threads ago someone had put together a map of Ford's 'hood with all pertinent locations marked (including his MSG sources).....please post again!

Ford Nation-v1.4.jpg

Attachments

• Ford Nation-v1.4.jpg
    Ford Nation-v1.4.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 550
Oh don't be a dick. If you're sitting on information, reveal it. Anonymously, if that's what it takes. Create a new account and post it from public wifi at McDicks or Starbucks. If you're not at liberty to reveal anything, don't say a thing to begin with. It's been so annoying people saying "expect a big story in the coming days!" and nothing materializes. You're just getting people amped up for no reason. I'm personally sick of it.

I think keeping information private is the best thing to do so far (not saying that eyewonder has anything the Fords don't already know). Make things too public and the Fords will know how to maneuver around it. Like they've done in the past.

I think city media should just declare that unless the Fords agree to answer reporters' questions (and there are many) they will no longer cover this endless charade of idiotic campaign sloganeering.

I think your onto something here. Perhaps a letter writing campaign to the editors/producers of all local print and television media?

Norm Kelly's comments on the Fords' for sloganeering during budget debates

http://www.thestar.com/news/2013/11/26/deputy_mayor_kelly_on_ford_s_comments.html

I'm beginning to like Norm Kelly (a statement I never thought I'd make). As the is the new face at City Hall I'm finding him bringing a sense of calm and confidence, not to mention he actually speaks to the media and gives thoughtful answers (along with the odd pot-shot at Ford).

So rolled by someone with a proper machine.

And someone with access as well as history with illicit substances hanging around Slob! Hmmm!

What's the deal....errr?

Sorry guys/gals... I'm just having fun trying to connect the dots.

All of Ford's associates live on the shady side of the street. Ford would have difficulty naming one friend who didn't have a criminal background, involving cocaine and/or violence. Not nice people.

Bruce Boudreau could play a great Rob Ford in a movie. He doesn't look like Rob, nor is he fat enough, but he has Rob's vocabulary and vulgarity down pat.

[video=youtube;gXkGJtY4A4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXkGJtY4A4E[/video]

Actually, Jimmy Page has been a Tory supporter for ages.

Interesting. Based on his lifestyle -- at least in the days of Zeppelin -- I figured he would have been quite liberal. After all, he had, "Do what thou wilt" inscribed in the run-off groove of the original vinyl releases of Led Zeppelin III. That sounds like a pretty liberal message. Plus his obsession with Aleister Crowley and black magic, and of course the whole groupie thing. I imagine there were some pretty wild orgies on The Starship, while Bonzo sat in a corner, dropping a beat to the rhythm of the thrusting.

Last edited:
I went to City Hall today to get a street parking permit and almost drowned in gravy. The underground garage was full of it.
I finally made it to ground floor only to see bags of money being hauled in tagged: 'Formerly saved for Taxpayers'.
It was friggin scary. The clerk at the permit desk had a name tag that said, 'Hi, my name is tax and spend'.

Insanely scary in there.

(Wtf is with "tax and spend, wah"? They best be spending what they tax, because if they're 'tax and not spending' I want my fu**ing pay deductions back. Why do people fall for these false slogans? How simpleminded can you be?)

So rolled by someone with a proper machine.

And someone with access as well as history with illicit substances hanging around Slob! Hmmm!

What's the deal....errr?

Sorry guys/gals... I'm just having fun trying to connect the dots.

Sorry i dont think there's anything important here about the "machine rolling"

As chronic weed smoker you can easily rolls joints that smooth by hand and you can see the ink from the paper wrappers in the filters. I have rolled many many many many joints that smooth.

Interesting. Based on his lifestyle -- at least in the days of Zeppelin -- I figured he would have been quite liberal. After all, he had, "Do what thou wilt" inscribed in the run-off groove of the original vinyl releases of Led Zeppelin III. That sounds like a pretty liberal message. Plus his obsession with Aleister Crowley and black magic, and of course the whole groupie thing. I imagine there were some pretty wild orgies on The Starship, while Bonzo sat in a corner, dropping a beat to the rhythm of the thrusting.

Actually, many right wingers tend to gravitate to the Crowley ethos. "Do what thou wilt" is more libertine than liberal. What's more, Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, was heavily influenced by Aleister Crowley, among others. Here's what LaVey had to say about other influences that spawned his church: "I give people Ayn Rand, with trappings"

The Randians -- a funny term, that -- tend to be right of center, as you probably know. It's all about self-indulgence, libertine rather than liberal. That's why so many Satanists and Setians in the US tend to vote Republican.

Yes, I'm a first-time poster, and I hadn't intended to start off on the board with such esoteric subject matter. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :eek:

He's just being cryptic. There's one shot of him in a car where he's pointing at the camera and has two rolled up things in his mouth, I couldn't make out what they were.

edit: on this page towards bottom
http://imgur.com/a/9qDXm

They are very well rolled joints. Who cares? In all honesty who cares if his 'trainer' smokes weed? Since when did we become puritans.

Actually, many right wingers tend to gravitate to the Crowley ethos. "Do what thou wilt" is more libertine than liberal. What's more, Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, was heavily influenced by Aleister Crowley, among others. Here's what LaVey had to say about other influences that spawned his church: "I give people Ayn Rand, with trappings"

Libertine is right.

I once had problems with a sheer a-hole of a Reverend in the Satanic Church—musician Thomas Thorn, formerly of My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult and now his own act, the Electric Hellfire Club. The guy started hitting on my ex-girlfriend online; she was all star struck that this has-been musician of a band she kinda liked was all into her. He was trying to convince her to meet him (he can't enter Canada due to a criminal record) and was sending her naked pics and telling her she was the only woman he thought of (he went and got married during this time without even telling her). I've never seen another person be as manipulative and self-interested as him; he'd try and turn everything to make himself a victim and get more attention from her. I thought this was all a personality trait, but in researching the Satanic Church and LaVey I found out this kind of behaviour is church doctrine and at the core of its teachings. It's all about selfishness, and I'm sure LaVey (like Ayn Rand and L.Ron Hubbard) created their followings in order to justify their own misgivings.

In retrospect, the ex and Thorn were made for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back