4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crown confirmed a few minutes ago that an investigation is still ongoing. Who knows what it is about.

Didn't crown counsel offer to release the wiretap transcript summaries if the media agreed to hold off on publishing them for 30 days? Sounds to me like they've got something on the burner.

It seems to me like Bill Blair was trying to pressure the mayor to resign, so they wouldn't have to arrest a sitting mayor. As it is, Ford's dug his heels in, so it looks like they're going to do things the hard way.

It'll be interesting either way!

here we go:

Tamara Cherry ‏@tamaracherry 7m
"What's being kept from the public right now is unconscionable. It should be out. It should be out right now," Gilliland says re: Lisi ITO

So Dennis Morris just showed up to City Hall and was asking reporters if they knew whether Rob was in or not. This is comical. First of all, how many mayors have their criminal lawyers at City Hall everyday? And secondly what kind of criminal lawyer has to ask reporters where their client is? Oh, btw robbie strolled in at 2:45 today.

here we go:

Tamara Cherry ‏@tamaracherry 7m
"What's being kept from the public right now is unconscionable. It should be out. It should be out right now," Gilliland says re: Lisi ITO

Oh my what could be so unconscionable? Who is Tamara Cherry, I realize Gilliand is a councillor

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 2h
Takeaway from court so far? Lisi's lawyer: we don't know how Lisi found out about crack video. And Crown: police still investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back