News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 3m

Prov Crown says will hand over wiretap summaries today to media if they agree to "hold" info for 30 days. #TOpoli #sl

___

Sounds like the clock is ticking.

AoD

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 3m

Prov Crown says will hand over wiretap summaries today to media if they agree to "hold" info for 30 days. #TOpoli #sl

___

Sounds like the clock is ticking.

AoD

That seems like a very specific condition. Maybe tied to further developments anticipated within the next month?

The worst time to break it would be before the holidays; they should break it after New Years. Unforunately, no one is going to "hold" anything longer than they have to.
I'd be quite happy if they perp-walked a handcuffed Ford to a cruiser on Christmas Eve.

Noooo! I'm going away for Christmas! This needs to happen beforehand so I'm not checking the internet while trying to enjoy a tropical paradise!

I'd be quite happy if they perp-walked a handcuffed Ford to a cruiser on Christmas Eve.

Police already know what's in the wiretaps and have not arrested Ford, so that won't happen....

The only thing any revelations might do is further damage his reputation, if that is still possible. The wiretaps are most likely going to expose more lies from Ford, at which point, he'll say he's sorry, only human, and wants to move on.

In reality, the Police might have more to fear than Ford does.

I love how Peepers is on board with everything but is just DYING to let himself buy the Warmington line that Blair is evil and Kelly some sort of Pinochet to Ford's Allende. Although Peeps probably thinks Pinochet's the bomb.

In his/her most recent posts, Peepers has solidly demonstrated a level of comprehension and understanding not unlike the typical Ford Village resident.

Did anyone else catch this? In the CNN interview at around 1:30 Rob says "I smoked some crack some time". Does that sound like an admission that it has happened more than once, as he has previously stated, or am I reading too much into it?

I thought that was old news... I mean, I swear I heard Jim Richards going on about that yesterday or the day before, so I figured everyone would know about that already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back