5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I completely out of it or did Ford list off a whack of Italian-descended councillors as his only supporters left (other than his brother). Has Fordo just stepped in it?

Don't know if he's stepped in it but it does come across as more than coincidence that all of his supporters yesterday were of Italian descent.

Seriously? What a crackpot - no pun intended... So why did he give a reference letter to a guy he didn't even know...? Let alone a criminal? The man is seriously not even competent enough to keep his own lies straight.

He slipped up. That's why his comments so far have been he can't talk about Lisi. At least LeDrew drew that one out of him (unintentionally). I bet Doug is drilling him right now..."you were supposed to keep your trap shut on Lisi you dumb f*ck"

It's the same little mess he's managed to get himself into about the crack. He now claims his crack use is a one-time thing. He claims he has no knowledge of the incident involving the crack video. So why would he admit to smoking crack if he has no recollection of smoking crack? Does this sound like something Ford would do? Of course not....he denies things that are easily prov

I'm no lawyer, but I have a gut feeling that there is an element of criminality here. The reference letter wasn't for a job, after all. It was for a sentencing hearing on a conviction for making threats. We all knew the claim that Lisi worked Fords campaign in 2010 was bulls**t, but now Ford has confirmed it himself.

The "work" was more the informal "standing behind the shed for a snort and a drink and discussing how well the campaign is going kind of work so he was helpful where do I sign?"

LeDrew was President of the Liberal Party of Canada for about 5 years....

So if it isn't political bias, then what explains his obvious soft spot for Ford? Is it he just wants Ford to keep coming on his show, and therefore provides him with a friendly venue?

Saturated fats, when consumed as part of a diet comprised mostly of whole foods, are not the problem. Rob has an obvious sensitivity to refined carbs and would do well to avid anything made from white flour or refined sugar. If he sticks to a diet of mostly whole foods, i.e. a variety of fresh, meats, vegetables, moderate fruit, nuts, eggs, etc, he will regulate his insulin surges and have an easier time controlling his appetite and weight. Exercise is only a supplement to a healthy eating plan.

Right, and either Ford will do this? Take-out is king to Robbie. I will not say you are wrong, just that his body is sensitive to their consumption, and a diet for slimmer people with not work to begin with, as example I bring forward his fail attempt in the "Cut The Waist" challenge.

The idea that saturated fats cause heart disease or obesity is outdated, based on flawed science, and was never conclusively proven. It was just accepted as fact and gave food manufacturers carte blanche to start producing "food-like" substances that promised "low fat!" and "low cholesterol!" while making us sicker than ever. Fat does not make you fat. Eating cholesterol does not give you high cholesterol. Problems with overweight and the diseases it spurns, such as diabetes and cancer, are mostly the result of a diet that is too high in processed and refined foods. Just eliminating or cutting back on soda and bread would be a great start.

I don't remember bringing up heart desease. Having a slow metabolism, and the over eating, and in this case, fast food, does more than alter insulin production.

I'm no lawyer, but I have a gut feeling that there is an element of criminality here. The reference letter wasn't for a job, after all. It was for a sentencing hearing on a conviction for making threats. We all knew the claim that Lisi worked Fords campaign in 2010 was bulls**t, but now Ford has confirmed it himself.

Six of one...half dozen of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back