306     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 471     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 653     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Doug's motion even in order? I thought the meeting had to deal directly with the motion the special meeting was called for.

Sorry if this has been answered, but where is Nunziata? This is crazy that RoFo is presiding over this.

And there weren't supposed to be any new motions discussed. I know they are deferring them but still.

Sorry if this has been answered, but where is Nunziata? This is crazy that RoFo is presiding over this.

And there weren't supposed to be any new motions discussed. I know they are deferring them but still.

She was going to ask a question - and with the deputy speaker not there - the Mayor assumes the role of speaker

A couple of Ford Nayshun types are posting responses at the Youtube link. Here's my fave:

The stands are stuffed with city union and special interest troughers invited by these communist councillors that are trying to seize control of the city's cash. I'm surprised Rob has remained calm for as long as he has. Pam was not the target. Stop with the he 'attacked her' crap.

One or two others are repeating variations on this pablum, but thankfully, most of the people posting reactions aren't buying it or letting Fat Boy off the hook. And that's the main point: Even if McConnell wasn't Ford's intended target, slamming into someone like a Mexican wrestler is still a big no-no in polite society, no? Physical assualt is still physical assault even if the victim wasn't the intended target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back