717     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 304     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be dress down day at City Hall

BZCit8BCEAAbZXr.jpg

On what planet would one actually wants to get err, "consumed" by his worship? *cringes and reaches for hand sanitizer*

AoD
No planet I want to be on.

I required eye bleach yesterday after just reading this stuff.

I couldn't listen to him, reading was bad enough, but judging by the transcript of his remarks I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was under the influence. His statement didn't sound terribly coherent. I guess he forgot to ask his mother to write it out for him before he left home this morning.

So many adult conversations needed for the kids of Toronto this week. Will Ford really have the gall to appear at the Santa Claus parade???

Daily Show and Colbert are obviously going to run with that quote about enough to eat at home. Wow.

Turns out that the Sheen quote is real. It was just reported on CP24. Though they could have seen the same article we did and misinterpreted it (if it was indeed satire)

Daily Show and Colbert are obviously going to run with that quote about enough to eat at home. Wow.
In the first part of his statement, Ford is offended at the thought that his friend has been called a prostitute and says it is offensive to her and to his wife. And then he makes the statement about having enough to eat at home. If I were his wife (not that that would ever happen), I would find that way more offensive. I hope the women of Ford Nation are paying attention to what this misogynistic pig is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back