News   Jul 16, 2024
 596     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 81:

b) LAWSON did not want any of this information gerring back to either "Tamara CHERRY" or "Jim JUNKIN".

Hmmm... I wonder. It's likely a coincidence, since I can't find any info relating to DC and her online, but it's an interesting last name to come up.

Page 81:

b) LAWSON did not want any of this information gerring back to either "Tamara CHERRY" or "Jim JUNKIN".

Hmmm... I wonder. It's likely a coincidence, since I can't find any info relating to DC and her online, but it's an interesting last name to come up.

I have Cherry relatives, and DC isn't among them (we've always been happy about that), so don't jump to any conclusions based on the name. Just sayin' :)

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 44s
"Fickel has seen the Mayor intoxicated numerous times including at the office, football practices and events."

Wow.

So after reading more of the ITO, I'm getting SERIOUSLY pissed at the cops for not stopping this sooner.

All this DUI... I'm shocked nobody is dead from our stupored Mayor.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 34s
"Fickel has never seen the Mayor drink in the office but he has seen him drunk in the office." About 15-20 times a year, during the day.

So after reading more of the ITO, I'm getting SERIOUSLY pissed at the cops for not stopping this sooner.

I'm also seriously pissed at all of the enablers

Case in point:
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 34s
"Fickel has never seen the Mayor drink in the office but he has seen him drunk in the office." About 15-20 times a year, during the day.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 3m
In Nov. 2012 Fickel showed up at Ford's house to drop off computer he fixed. Could smell pot and saw Ford "discard a marijuana cigarette."

and were his kids in the house? Bet if this were some nobody their children would've been taken away by now.

Pretty much. But even though it doesn't implicate Ford in calling for his murder, it does tie his bad decisions and behaviour directly to the death of a gang banger. That's pretty damning.

Although I suppose it's equally possible that Smith was killed for the video but there was more than one copies circling around, and so someone else took it to the press. But if Hashimi or Mohamed stole the phone, then did they contact the broker to work the press?

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 11m
Former staffer Fickel also answered Ford requests to change light bulbs, batteries in kids' toys; buy cigarettes, bleach, diet coke for wife

This is HUGE. Mr. "Respect for Taxpayers" caught using taxpayer-paid staff for personal (and family) gain. If the mayor survives til debate season this will be the perfect rebuttal to any of his "Respect for Taxpayer" nonsense.

Page 81:

Cherry and Junkin are crime reporters.

GarrisonBall

s) FIDANI was staffmg the Mayor the night ofthe Garrison Ball. The Mayor arrived late. Initially FIDANI was supposed to meet the Mayor at his home and go with
him to the Ball but the plans changed at the last minute.

t) The Mayor ended up getting a ride from his friend Sandro and decided to bring his children. This was something that concerned FIDANI because this was not a child friendly event. FIDANI called Mark TOWHEY and let him know about these developments. u) TOWHEY asked FIDANI to try and convince the Mayor to not bring his children to the Garrison Ball. FIDANI was unsuccessful and the Mayor ended up attending with his children. TOWHEY and the Mayor were not too happy with each other that night.

v) The Mayor was definitely intoxicated the nightof the Garrison Ball.

Sad.

Page 81:

It is a coincidence. Cherry and Junkin are crime reporters.

Metro Morning
‏@metromorning
Staffers allege on Mar 17 Mayor “started calling the taxi driver a ‘Paki’, threw business cards and made mocking fake language sounds."

Sadder by the day. And to think there were some Ford supporters in red "Taxi cab drivers support Rob Ford" t-shirts attending council today.

Last edited:
The vote for the motion was 37 to 5. Its the five that's interesting to me. Maria Augimeri, Doug Ford, Rob Ford, John Parker, and Gord Perks voted NO! Doug & Rob, I understand. Its the other three, however.

Interesting that Frances Nunziata and Giorgio Mammoliti were on the YES side. Gloria Lindsay Luby, Karen Stintz, and Kristyn Wong-Tam were absent (Karen is thinking to run for mayor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back