360     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 580     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed out, eh? I find it a bit sad that a man of his age hasn't yet learnt how to get drunk and high properly. He acts like a 17 year old on his first bender. I wasn't causing half the scene he does in my early 20s space cadet days. Pathetic.

Passed out, eh? I find it a bit sad that a man of his age hasn't yet learnt how to get drunk and high properly. He acts like a 17 year old on his first bender. I wasn't causing half the scene he does in my early 20s space cadet days. Pathetic.

true, i thought that the more girth you have, the better you are able to handle alcohol/other substances?

I'm curious, has there been a compilation of all the possible contents of Video #2?
Because there's been a couple of different hints/innuendo from various insiders and pseudo-insiders about what Video #2 contains.
It may make it easier for us to speculate on the actual contents, if one were to collect all of them in one place. :)

Sort of like a greatest hits package?

Is there a single video of the mayor where he isn't swaying side to side as if he's about to topple over? Seriously, every 'mayoral' clip I've seen he looks like he's about to fall down.

true, i thought that the more girth you have, the better you are able to handle alcohol/other substances?

As a heavy bastard, his tolerance should be higher, yes. It depends on metabolism and dependency factors as well. But, he overdoes it.

I can get high on drugs and not look like the mess Ford is. He's doing it all wrong. Like an uninformed 17 year old.

Was the infamous Ford photo taken the same day as the crack smoking video? In the video he was described as wearing a dress shirt with the collar open but in the photo he has a hoodie with a t-shirt underneath. Perhaps the second video was filmed a different day, the same day as the photo taken, and Ford was passed out because he had been out running at the time (this was around the time of his weight loss campaign, possibly? hence the hoodie, which he was photographed wearing when he was out running) and that contributed to his passing out (combination of being tired + drugs/alcohol). I'm so confused. We need answers.

Was the infamous Ford photo taken the same day as the crack smoking video? In the video he was described as wearing a dress shirt with the collar open but in the photo he has a hoodie with a t-shirt underneath. Perhaps the second video was filmed a different day, the same day as the photo taken, and Ford was passed out because he had been out running at the time (this was around the time of his weight loss campaign, possibly? hence the hoodie, which he was photographed wearing when he was out running) and that contributed to his passing out (combination of being tired + drugs/alcohol). I'm so confused. We need answers.

You'd have to think that whoever filmed it had been there with Ford many times, to achieve a certain comfort level before risking making a video.

I just popped over to old city hall to catch the Remembrance Day ceremonies. Ford put a lot of force into his speech. I suppose it was meant to come off as gravitas, but it was easy to hear it more as defiance. I heard one distant boo when he was announced, and a few people near me clapped quite loudly as if to signal support. The vast majority were silent, and the speech ended to reserved applause.

From the G&M:

As the mayor mingled with veterans at a lunch-time reception at City Hall, one expressed displeasure at Mr. Ford’s participation in the event. “I definitely do not think it’s appropriate,†said Ronald Hill, 91, who served as a code breaker during World War II. “I put my life on the line, that son-of-a-bitch was boozing and cracking.â€

Rob Ford guarantees are worthless even before his the revelation of his crack use. Oh and speaking of which - does anyone even recall the rumor that he launched a profanity laden, "do you know who I am?" tirade against the 911 operator during the Marg episode? It doesn't sound as improbable now does it?

AoD

Last edited:
Rob Ford guarantees are worthless even before his the revelation of his crack use. Oh and speaking of which - does anyone even recall the rumor that he launched a profanity laden, "do you know who I am?" tirade against the 911 operator during the Marg episode? It doesn't sound as improbable now does it?

AoD

Anyone paying even the slightest amount of attention would've realized Ford would be a disaster as mayor long before he was elected.

He was recorded trying to help a constituent score some Oxycotin on the street, so the drug connections shouldn't be a surprise either.

Sadly, Ford Nation (at least what's left of them) is incredibly ignorant.

Ronald Hill....you are awesome.

To be fair, Ford was putting his life on the line in his own way.... by doing hard drugs and hanging with violent gangbangers.

Why do I have a strange feeling that "Boozing & Cracking" will start trending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back