381     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 685     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man! The narcissism is STRONG in DoFo family. Holy crap, is this even healthy? Gross anyways IMHO. Can a woman even have her period being 3% body fat? Very strange Hubris going in that family....

Oh my God. Literally everyone in that family is insane.

Speaking as a woman, can we skip the commentary on how other people look? It's not relevant to the discussion. Especially when we're talking about menstruation. Enough blood has been shed in this saga so far.

Man! The narcissism is STRONG in DoFo family. Holy crap, is this even healthy? Gross anyways IMHO. Can a woman even have her period being 3% body fat? Very strange Hubris going in that family....

You don't work your body into amazing shape without some kind of narcissism. You have to spend hours looking at yourself in the mirror, not to mention that whole point of the exercise is to look better and appear better - though to be sure, there's a line drawn between people into bodybuilding, and people staying in shape. In the latter camp, though, you aren't trying to work yourself down to 3% BF

Not happy that CityTV has to break up this interview into 1 minute segments stretched over hours of filler.

not sure what we were expecting - I feel like I should have known better. It's their evening news program, of course they're going to want us to keep watching. Feeling like a sucker right now - this is exactly why I stopped watching TV.

I only came here because I was alerted that I was mentioned.. I came to clear up a few minor things & answer a few questions, but attacking messenger & expecting exclusive scoops or info is not going to happen here. and how would it help me to provide links or screenshots to pig ball pics or private convos with sr editors? You read the article that was published, but would rather factcheck my personal details and or history.

Yes I have been a well known Ford supporter for a long time, ok.
I was seeing things I wasn't comfortable going on with things tho.

Call me El Jefe lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SjY2Knod-8 : )

You have no inside info. You are a joke :)

I only came here because I was alerted that I was mentioned.. I came to clear up a few minor things & answer a few questions, but attacking messenger & expecting exclusive scoops or info is not going to happen here. and how would it help me to provide links or screenshots to pig ball pics or private convos with sr editors? You read the article that was published, but would rather factcheck my personal details and or history.

Call me El Jefe lol

I can absolutely, 100% understand that, not willing to believe it at first, but if you were hired to get rid of the video, how could you deny it's existence? How could you continue being pro-Ford if you knew that they were willing to go to those lengths to have the video removed? How could you have so publicly argued against it being true if you knew otherwise?

Can you understand the skepticism?

Call me El Jefe lol

Thanks. Looking forward to finding out more. Tomorrow maybe?

I can absolutely, 100% understand that, not willing to believe it at first, but if you were hired to get rid of the video, how could you deny it's existence? How could you continue being pro-Ford if you knew that they were willing to go to those lengths to have the video removed? How could you have so publicly argued against it being true if you knew otherwise?

Can you understand the skepticism?
Read the article again, it wasn't all me & it went on for a very short period of time..all back in may, june.. and was told may be something else & 6 figures
And I came forward in July too

There are countless other highly educated scientists, philosophers throughout history that are/were christians.

Academic background does not preclude one from believing in the supernatural...it just makes it less likely.

not sure what we were expecting - I feel like I should have known better. It's their evening news program, of course they're going to want us to keep watching. Feeling like a sucker right now - this is exactly why I stopped watching TV.

I know...it's been so long since I've watched "television" in its traditional form. Awful! How can anyone stand it.

Nothing much to add, since I agree with all of that.

On the other hand, since we're always over-analysing: if ManuvSteele wanted to troll this thread, why not come up with a new/throwaway ID and use that, rather than raise hackles by using the ManuvSteele name which enough people already associate with trolling...?
Who says he hasn't? Could very easily be a handful of sock puppets complimenting and bantering with each other. After all a top "hacker" can easily use a free VPN to mask his or her i.p. address. :D

If one is praying for lotto tickets, I highly doubt that they're sincerely religious.

The stupidity or senselessness of one's belief is not necessarily indicative of the sincerity of that belief, especially where religion is concerned. Your remark strikes me as hilariously naive.

Anyway, every second Rob Ford remains in office is another second that more people are convinced of the worthlessness of voting, and the inherent corruption of the political system in this country.

Johnny Au said:
Sometimes, I just wish religious advertising (including quoting from religious texts) were banned in public spaces in Toronto.

Why? What's wrong with freedom of speech? If you don't like a particular form of advertising, ignore it.
I know this is going back a few pages, but I take exception.

Freedom of speech is great.

This billboard is in the wrong due to the fact that it is a political statement being made by an organized religion which receives tax exemptions. Are they not required by law not to make political/partisan statements such as this? And of course the Toronto logo and font being used - I'm quite sure they didn't get written permission to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back