4.3K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Councillor Minnan-Wong's motion for city council next week: http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2013.MM41.25
I know that DMW is a staunch supporter, but that seems extremely lame in its actual effect -- no specific duration for the leave, nothing he has to do (such as go to rehab). Presumably Rob could go away for a long weekend and still meet the letter of the motion.

Not, of course, that the motion has any actual force in any case...

TOvp:

Somewhere in their hood?

AoD

It's hard tracking down as there are a few Jerry Agyemang's and I don't know anything personally about the driver's background.

According to some search results, he's in Milton...or Etobicoke. There's one married according to his FB, but a search shows up someone of that name engaged to marry an Amy Lee Davidson (also a bodybuilder) next year.

I know that DMW is a staunch supporter, but that seems extremely lame in its actual effect -- no specific duration for the leave, nothing he has to do (such as go to rehab). Presumably Rob could go away for a long weekend and still meet the letter of the motion.

Not, of course, that the motion has any actual force in any case...

Indeed - we are well past apologies at this stage. Should have cut right to the chase and demand permanent resignation.

AoD

It's beyond insane. I once laughed at writers who used character and plot tracking software.

The Elena Basso in the pic is a 35+ homeschooling woman and military wife.

Speaking of Doug, interesting how he's pulled a disappearing act since Ford did his second press conference apologizing on Monday. I saw him standing in the background during that mess, I haven't seen him since plus he's gone suspiciously quiet on Blair's resignation.

Forget that motion from Minnan-Wong. He now wants the province to intervene. Forget that even...Iwant the Lieutenant Governor to intervene.

Speaking of Doug, interesting how he's pulled a disappearing act since Ford did his second press conference apologizing on Monday. I saw him standing in the background during that mess, I haven't seen him since plus he's gone suspiciously quiet on Blair's resignation.

Maybe he realised that what was coming out of his mouth was bullshit. Hahahaaaa, just kidding.

Forget that motion from Minnan-Wong. He now wants the province to intervene. Forget that even...Iwant the Lieutenant Governor to intervene.

They sure better be running all this by legal first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back