3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 654     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Rob was soliciting for donations for Holyday in the bye election and that the person that Rob is threatening is Peter Milczyn

I'm willing to buy that DS is the Vice source at this point.

This is my feeling as well. I have been following DS's tweets for months and he seems legit. Not someone who bullshits. I remember on October 31st. when Blair dropped his bombshell that the video had been recovered DS flew out of Toronto on Porter Airlines in the afternoon and was back in Toronto at 9:24PM the same day! He did not say where he went or for what purpose. Could it be that he flew to New York? Isn't this where Vice is headquartered?

Drunk Superman ‏@ManuvSteele 31 Oct
I'm at Porter Lounge (Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), Toronto) on @foursquare: http://4sq.com/qpsc0Y
Top Tweet

Reply Retweet Favorite More Hide summary

User Actions
Following

Drunk Superman
‏@ManuvSteele
Wheels down..back in the Dot. Now I can find that drink I been wanting all day lol.
Reply Retweet Favorite More
FAVORITE Beyonce Kardashian
9:24 PM - 31 Oct 13

Last edited:
Our spokesperson was interviewed twice by media, and we'd like to get some feedback:

2013-11-06 - Rob Breakenridge, NewsTalk 770 - Interview starts at 21:20 - https://soundcloud.com/newstalk770/rob-breakenridge-show-nov6#t=21m10s
2013-11-06 - Jim Richards Show on NewsTalk1010 - https://soundcloud.com/savetoronto-ca/jim-richards-show-newstalk1010

For a listing of our media mentions: http://savetoronto.ca/media

I'd say we should nominate Nikki to replace Mayor Ford. Very well done!

Ok, lemme take a shot at this. If DS is to be believed, the 8 second clip may have been taken accidentally when the group shot in front of the garage took place. I know it happens to me sometimes when I go to take a photo using my phone and it's still set to video mode. IIRC, the timestamps between that clip and the jpg are pretty close to one another. If it's depicting someone wearing a red cap*, it may be the person operating the phone or someone else who was there at the time, but not in the final image. That video was never encrypted because it doesn't actually show anything incriminating, and it's the only one DS could ever play because it was the only one in its original 3gp format. The other two video files on the server were the ones that were heavily encrypted.

In the VICE story, it seemed like there were a bunch of people involved. Maybe one of those people shared the link with DS at some point and that was the extent of his involvement, but I get the feeling there's more to it than that.

*Red is the Goonies' gang colour.

The "still" from the video shows nothing all and cannot be used to conclude anything whatsoever

This is my feeling as well. I have been following DS's tweets for months and he seems legit. Not someone who bullshits. I remember on October 31st. when Blair dropped his bombshell that the video had been recovered DS flew out of Toronto on Porter Airlines in the afternoon and was back in Toronto the same day! He did not say where he went or for what purpose. Could it be that he flew to New York? Isn't this where Vice is headquartered?

Fun but the Vice article claimed to be in possession of the emails for a while only to publish the article a few days ago due to the escalating situation. Who knows though.

Wynne could work with the other political parties to make it look less like a partisan coup. Perhaps propose legislation that must receive support from members of the opposition. That could also put Hudak in an awkward position, who would receive backlash either from the last vestiges of Ford Nation for forcing Ford out, or the general electorate, for keeping his guy in the Mayor's chair.

This CP24 interview is nuts.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 1m
Rob Ford's mother and sister are on TV. I have no idea who thought this was a good idea, but they were wrong.

When did you ever see the timestamp on the video?

In the screenshot of the folder with the files that DS posted a couple of days ago. The date and times were in the filenames. Both taken in the evening within a couple of mins of one another. You can probably find the image a dozen or so pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back