365     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 787     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments below from Warren Kinsella's blog: http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/11/in-tuesdays-sun-truth-or-dare-is-a-dangerous-game/#comments
More chatter about the second video. If true, whatever it is, it's more than smoking crack. The mind naturally wanders to sex and/or violence.

Mulletaur says:
November 4, 2013 at 10:36 pm
What is on the second video, friend ?

Matt says:
November 5, 2013 at 12:24 am
Something neither Ford nor Blair want to be made public.

Ford, because he is allegedly involved in a crime, and Blair because he’ll be facing serious questions as to why his force never investigated said crime.

Friends and family of mine work for Toronto Police.

Some have seen the video. They’ve told me what is on it. It’s longer and other things are happening in addition to drug use in that video than the one Blair has confirmed exists.

So...

MetroMan, Thanks for the tips about the Vice article, and about today's resignation.
Do you have anything juicy for us today?

Your info is like crack to me...

For my own sanity, I took a break from all this today. The snowballs are rolling down the hill and we can see them all coming. There's the Vice investigation developing, there's the Traveller and Brazen 2 wiretaps, the redacted Lisi ITO, the Toronto Police extortion and obstruction investigations, there's all of TO Council working to remove the Mayor's powers and there's regular Torontonians in a building moment to demand Ford step down. He's finished. I don't see how he can recover from this.

Mayor Ford blows a kiss to the media at City Hall http://natpo.st/17EWmTB Photo by @TylerAPhoto

BYaWgTvCMAAPcek.jpg

Interesting comments below from Warren Kinsella's blog: http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/11/in-tuesdays-sun-truth-or-dare-is-a-dangerous-game/#comments
More chatter about the second video. If true, whatever it is, it's more than smoking crack. The mind naturally wanders to sex and/or violence.

Mulletaur says:
November 4, 2013 at 10:36 pm
What is on the second video, friend ?

Matt says:
November 5, 2013 at 12:24 am
Something neither Ford nor Blair want to be made public.

Ford, because he is allegedly involved in a crime, and Blair because he’ll be facing serious questions as to why his force never investigated said crime.

Friends and family of mine work for Toronto Police.

Some have seen the video. They’ve told me what is on it. It’s longer and other things are happening in addition to drug use in that video than the one Blair has confirmed exists.

A bribe caught on video (along with drug use + other debauchery)? A member of TPS accepting the bribe?

Why would Blair reveal the existence of a 2nd video when he doesn't want the public to know about said video? Doesn't add up.

Been reading about the dialogue between rofo and the unknown 2nd voice in the lying crackhead video.

Does it not appear like the dialogue he has between himself and the other "guy" on their Sunday radio show!

The ole throw and receive, then run, play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back