3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 654     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments below from Warren Kinsella's blog: http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/11/in-tuesdays-sun-truth-or-dare-is-a-dangerous-game/#comments
More chatter about the second video. If true, whatever it is, it's more than smoking crack. The mind naturally wanders to sex and/or violence.

Mulletaur says:
November 4, 2013 at 10:36 pm
What is on the second video, friend ?

Matt says:
November 5, 2013 at 12:24 am
Something neither Ford nor Blair want to be made public.

Ford, because he is allegedly involved in a crime, and Blair because he’ll be facing serious questions as to why his force never investigated said crime.

Friends and family of mine work for Toronto Police.

Some have seen the video. They’ve told me what is on it. It’s longer and other things are happening in addition to drug use in that video than the one Blair has confirmed exists.

Assuming the comments by "Matt" are genuine this confirms suspicions that I have raised before on this forum about the police investigation.

What are the other activities - other than drug use - captured on the video? Were bribes being passed to Ford? If so why did Bill Blair not want investigate such bribes?

If in fact the crime not investigated by TPS was bribery I have my own theories (which I will keep to myself for now) as to why Bill Blair did not want to investigate.

I don't believe that the other illegal activity captured on this second video was illicit sexual activity. I don't think Bill Blair would hesitate to investigate an underage sex case.

Assuming the comments by "Matt" are genuine this confirms suspicions that I have raised before on this forum about the police investigation.

What are the other activities - other than drug use - captured on the video? Were bribes being passed to Ford? If so why did Bill Blair not want investigate such bribes?

If in fact the crime not investigated by TPS was bribery I have my own theories (which I will keep to myself for now) as to why Bill Blair did not want to investigate.

I don't believe that the other illegal activity captured on this second video was illicit sexual activity. I don't think Bill Blair would hesitate to investigate an underage sex case.

Um, it could mean that Ford did something highly illegal (more so than drug use) and the police didn't charge him. Kind of along the same lines as the outrage over police not stopping Ford from drunk driving. The idea that it must be bribes is pretty daft.

I am sick of your language. Unreal what is happening with this forum regarding ford. Do you not know how to get a message across whatout using this language. Obviously not
seriously, guy? That's your damage in all this? The mayor is caught in another gigantic lie, blows his credibility out of the water, takes the city along for his crazed circus of a ride, lies about his fiscal conservancy, makes a laughingstock of your entire municipal government, and you're willing to throw down the gloves because one of his critics said "fuck?" [facepalm]

Reminds me of a line I read in a book where on executive dismisses his co-worker's report saying "I don't care for the content and the tone of this." The other asks "What else is there besides content and tone?" And the first glances at the report, smiles and says "It's quite nicely typed."

Edited to add:
Palma, given what is posted below regarding the terms of service, I'd like to offer an apology for my vehemence - you have every right to state your opinion regarding the tone some have taken in this thread, and, of course, others have a right to disagree. I mistook you for someone trying to deflect the Mayor Ford issue, and overreacted. I'm genuinely sorry. In a calmer vein I hope you can understand that people are angry and frustrated and, as we've seen, the language can sometimes get out of hand.

PS When I've made a mistake, I try, if possible, to keep the original post up and append my comments, rather than delete it and pretend it didn't happen.

Last edited:
No kidding:

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m

The adult McMahon she has concerns about the mayor taking kids for a tour today - getting tons of emails from upset parents about all this.

AoD

I'm sure the mayor told the kids about the dangers of crack. It's ok to smoke it, just don't get caught.

Um, it could mean that Ford did something highly illegal (more so than drug use) and the police didn't charge him. Kind of along the same lines as the outrage over police not stopping Ford from drunk driving. The idea that it must be bribes is pretty daft.

I would really like to hear Peepers' theories!

I didn't say it "must be bribes" I am suggesting that it may have involved bribes since a sex-tape would only be illegal if it involved persons who are underage or rape and I don't think that Blair would hesitate to investigate under those circumstances. What does that leave us? An assault of some kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back