1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 925     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 358     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same distinctive glasses, blue CoT shirt with a lanyard that reads "security" on it. You'd have a hard time convincing anyone it's not him.

Someone else noted the comments on the photo revealed he posted the photo because it looks like him. It's not the same person... still bizarre though.

That just says it all. Taunting the press, wasting time showing kids his office (or, you could see it as him hiding behind the kids so that reporters dare not approach) so that he looks like Mr. nice guy. Reminds me of the strategically placed down-sydrome man and "i love you" hugs.

This!

AoD

Ok, so I finally figured out the best dimensions for an upload. Sorry 'bout the previous pop up posts. :)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 652
The unfortunate part of Blair coming out with the revelation that TPS has the video is that it came directly on the heals of the Lisi document release. There is so much circumstantially incriminating activity that was detailed in the report and it has been almost completely lost in the wake of Blair's more salacious crack video announcement and Ford's subsequent non-apology apology and non-admission admission.

MetroMan's teaser about the upcoming resignation and the story about another member of the staff implicated in obstruction of justice (Vice story) looks like it was spot on, but he also said that there would be two sources running the additional obstruction of justice story, not just one... waiting to hear if anything more comes of this. The Vice story seems entirely plausible to me, but it certainly lacks for independent source verification and the missing email headers makes the whole story suspicious.

MetroMan's teaser about the upcoming resignation and the story about another member of the staff implicated in obstruction of justice (Vice story) looks like it was spot on, but he also said that there would be two sources running the additional obstruction of justice story, not just one... waiting to hear if anything more comes of this. The Vice story seems entirely plausible to me, but it certainly lacks for independent source verification and the missing email headers makes the whole story suspicious.

there was a link posted earlier, i believe it was a german newspaper/site. burgermeister?

I suspect the other publication is going to exhaust all avenues to try to get confirmation of that first email sent from toronto.ca domain.

No kidding:

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m

The adult McMahon she has concerns about the mayor taking kids for a tour today - getting tons of emails from upset parents about all this.

AoD

The unfortunate part of Blair coming out with the revelation that TPS has the video is that it came directly on the heals of the Lisi document release. There is so much circumstantially incriminating activity that was detailed in the report and it has been almost completely lost in the wake of Blair's more salacious crack video announcement and Ford's subsequent non-apology apology and non-admission admission.

This exactly. I keep telling people that it's about so much more than the video. I'd posted earlier that I wish Blair hadn't made the announcement when he did.

That just says it all. Taunting the press, wasting time showing kids his office (or, you could see it as him hiding behind the kids so that reporters dare not approach) so that he looks like Mr. nice guy. Reminds me of the strategically placed down-sydrome man and "i love you" hugs.

Agreed. Someone feeling or demonstrating true repentance and contrition would not be so flippant. The weight of the issue itself demands a little more decorum. But then again, so does the office itself, and...

Agreed. Someone feeling or demonstrating true repentance and contrition would not be so flippant. The weight of the issue itself demands a little more decorum. But then again, so does the office itself, and...

If only the photographers got a good pic of it.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back