2.2K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 570     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rob Ford was drinking this morning, and wanted to get it off his chest when he came into work. Hence the crack smoking admission.
I don't think it was part of Doug's plan.
That is why he didn't know about it when asked, before he had talked to Rob.
Then Doug 'hammered' some of his Doug sense into Rob, got him to say that he kept it from Doug, so it wouldn't spoil Doug's chances at any possibly political career. As well, as to keep Rob 'moving forward'.
But I do think RF is starting to crack. I bet he is tired lying and drinking/drugging all the time to deal with his life.

Last edited:
Longtime lurker, First post:

An eight ball means 3.5grams of drugs, usually coke or meth. Coke/heroin mixture is a speed ball.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Hey to the Ford Nation trolls that read this: Your hero just admitted that he's smoked crack, which means he just admitted to lying. You going to defend him now? You going to keep on saying it wasn't crack in that pipe??? He's a fucking filthy ass liar and you dumb ass supporters let him get away with it, and I'm going to take a guess and say that you're going to let him get away with this one too. "Crack doesn't matter" "He said it was just one time" FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Pull your heads out of your asses and realize that his politics SUCK and it's not worth supporting things like this, things that if this were a "left wing" politician admitting to, you would all call for his fucking head. Also realize that he's LIED about EVERYTHING. He's not telling the truth now. If admitting to smoking crack once while he was drunk is how he thinks he's going to get out of this, what else has he fucking done?

Sick of you, sick of him, sick of the lies.

You should post that on a Ford facebook group

Longtime lurker, First post:

An eight ball means 3.5grams of drugs, usually coke or meth. Coke/heroin mixture is a speed ball.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

yeah, you're right, my bad.

In the article Massoudi was quoted as asking for a 'ball' so it could be either.

The most telling part of the whole "press conference" was the statement that he had "NOTHING LEFT TO HIDE".

"NOTHING LEFT TO HIDE..."

I can't imagine how many shit-eating grins there are on the faces of all who know that not to be true.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Star ran with that statement as their headline tomorrow.

The most telling part of the whole "press conference" was the statement that he had "NOTHING LEFT TO HIDE".

I can't imagine how many shit-eating grins there are on the faces of all who know that not to be true.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Star ran with that statement as their headline tomorrow.

As soon as he said that, I knew it was all going to be bullshit.
Mayor Doublespeak McCheese

http://savetoronto.ca/ has a media person on now. The idea is try to get a large gathering tomorrow(Nov 6th) but keep the main rally for the following Wednesday. That rally should have speakers. Tomorrow's is just to get as many down as possible to express extreme displeasure.

It was an awful peculiar statement to make given how public the stuff he has to hide already is. that's not even getting into the fact most people haven't even caught up to the Vice story, heard the wiretap stuff, seen the tape etc. AND then there's the second tape and who knows what other things reporters have that are just simmering. Crikey, why even say that?

Does he really think he can apologize for one little thing and push the other stuff to the back burner time and time again? It's just bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back