3.8K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad timing on Ford as today there's a worldwide "Million Mask March" going on, hence the reason for some of the people at City Hall today, I think.

I somehow managed to be out of the office and away from the computer during both Blair's announcement and Ford's admission. No way I'm missing this upcoming Ford press conference.

Sounds crazy at City Hall based on the Twitter feed. Reporters standing on chairs.
Royson James
@RoysonJames
Will report on media casualties
Kaleigh Rogers
@KaleighRogers
The flock of reporters, photographers, camera people and gawkers is suffocating. Someone already got injured from camera to face. #TOpoli

Last edited:
I just got this email, not sure how.
John Tory is in the running!

Team Draft John info@draftjohntory.ca via email.nationbuilder.com

Friend --

It's time. Today's revelation and admission from Mayor Ford that he has smoked crack cocaine means that it's time to get serious about persuading John to run and saving our City.

If we don't take action we run the risk of going back to the David Miller days of government.

There is just too much at stake to stay silent.

Like and share this status right now on Facebook to create momentum and tell the world it's time for change.

Click here to take action on Facebook

Team Draft John
http://www.draftjohntory.ca/

-----------------
Add your voice to our Thunderclap -- help spread the word about the Draft John Tory movement.

I was told a while back by someone who would know that the Draft John Tory "movement" wasn't connected to Tory at all. It's just an independent third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back