602     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 614     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 281     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously curious where Rob is right now. I have no sympathy for him, and can't even muster up sympathy for his loved ones at this point. But this could turn out to be a rather ugly ending to an ugly day.

After the bullying and thuggery by him and his brother, me neither.

Seriously though - how stupid is this guy?

Behind a bank a gas station has more CCTVs than any other place in the city and they did all their transactions there.

Lisi p72.JPG

So the question is, who does live near Yonge & Davenport, since Lisi doesn't?

Attachments

• Lisi p72.JPG
    Lisi p72.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 407
Just now on Newstalk 1010

Adrien Batra "Rob Fords lawyer has just spoken with the SUN and says Ford will NOT resign"

If this information is correct - and I believe it could very well be - it means that Bill Blair lied when he said that only this week were forensic technicians able to recover the deleted video. It doesn't take months to recover deleted files from a hard drive.

You are on to something. What a coincidence that technicians just happened to recover the deleted video only the day before a court ordered the Lisi search warrant info released. I suspect Blair was sitting on the video and his hand was forced.

I'll be taking the avalanche of praise that's coming for the TPS with a grain of salt, if you don't mind.

I NEVER listen to the radio, let alone right-wing talk radio, so all these ads for lube stations are new to me, but I think the most telling statement just came from a car add: "When it comes to your Ford, beware of parts unknown".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back