842     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 753     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 321     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not #20. The house I linked to has a #6 address plate.

That's indeed the correct house. I drove by today and it stands out from all the rest.

You probably don't even need binoculars to see into the Richview plaza parking lot from the upstairs windows.

Yep, Google street view is showing wrong house. Travel a few houses west. Doug Ford's house is the largest on the street and there are two Mustang convertibles parked in the driveway.

then why was there that article (and others) that said doug lives further south in etobicoke? did he move since 2010?

Incredible quotes from Giroux from a Star column a while back. The guy seems like something out of a film. One almost thinks Blair gave this to him as a huge retirement present or something.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_squad_losing_its_lustre.html?app=noRedirect

I think you pick the cop who's close to retirement so he doesn't have to worry about retribution from other cops for the rest of their career.

Makes me think the cops are going after their own a bit on this one.

Am I missing something?? What's he even trying to imply with this post?

The guy is a nut, he shows up every once in a while. He claimed he had the video a few months back, thinks he's a secret agent or something. Good for a laugh! Don't take anything he posts seriously.:rolleyes:

Am I missing something?? What's he even trying to imply with this post?

For me that's part of the fun of the site. When a document actually gets posted (most of the time any of the evidence he claims to have is never shared), it is always mundane, and illustrative of nothing, apart from his own deceptive persona that he revels in. His main obsession seems to be spinning theories about corruption in the federal conservative party, but injects himself into the Ford story whenever a new development takes place.

then why was there that article (and others) that said doug lives further south in etobicoke? did he move since 2010?

He listed 6 Tettenhall as his address when he was a candidate in 2010. But he could have more than one house. Or, he could have been lying, which is more likely because he is a pathological liar and a sociopath.

He listed 6 Tettenhall as his address when he was a candidate in 2010. But he could have more than one house. Or, he could have been lying, which is more likely because he is a pathological liar and a sociopath.

He's got 4 daughters, maybe he's bought a place for a couple of them, twin Mustang convertibles in the driveway, Doug's more of an Hummer kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back