1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 383     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford takes over 800 calls from taxpayers each and every day. Nobody does more for taxpayers than Rob Ford. The Stalinists on council and the ones enabling them by putting them in City Hall do not respect the taxpayer like Rob Ford.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Stalinist? My family lived through Stalin and can attest that life in Canada is about as far from Stalinist as they could get.

In an 18 hour day, personally making 800 phone calls means each one lasts 1.35 minutes. That assumes no time for bodily functions, meals, or meetings.

We don't elect mayors to work in call centres.

Stalinist? My family lived through Stalin and can attest that life in Canada is about as far from Stalinist as they could get.

In an 18 hour day, personally making 800 phone calls means each one lasts 1.35 minutes. That assumes no time for bodily functions, meals, or meetings.

That's not counting calls HE makes.

When I make a call to someone to schedule a delivery, it takes more than 2 minutes, more like 7 minutes. Address, time, payment or invoice information, etc. Maybe pleasantries, the weather thrown in. Not counting the waiting time, listening to the entire soundtrack score from 2001: A Space Odyssey, of course.

Last edited:
A little taste of Ford Nashun's defense.

So, he's a normal human being that happens to be a mayor who is not afraid to get out and mingle with THE PEOPLE.

What other Toronto mayor has done that? NONE. They all hide in their high priced palaces and stick to hanging with their rich, snobby friends instead of spending time with THE PEOPLE.

It's what the folks say on Election Day that counts the most, and I think we know how that is going to turn out - another victory for Rob Ford.
Nothing wrong with a few drinks on a friday night, at least he is not hiding it. The media and most politicians are hypocrites if they claim they haven't ever had one too many at some point in their life.

Haters keep on hating

-Ford in 2014

Rob Ford does his job well and when the work is done he leaves the stress of work behind and goes out and has fun and enjoys life. Notice that everyone around him is having a great time? Since when is enjoying yourself a problem? We've all done embarassing things when we have to many wooblies, but thats what a lot of good memories are made of. Way to go Rob!!!

Rob Ford takes over 800 calls from taxpayers each and every day.

Sounds like Kim Jong Il.

But then, along came Kim Jong-il and one incredible day in 1994, when the Dear Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of North Korea picked up a golf club for the very first time, and — as witnessed by 17 security guards and reported by the state news agency — shot a smooth 38-under-par round of 34, including 11 holes-in-one.

And never again played the game.

Source: National Post

Legendary men.

I'm fairly certain he was being sarcastic.

Ford admitted to having a few beers on his radio show.............now people have to ask if he drove to the festival

"I have never seen Rob have a drink" - Doug Ford, March 2013

Anyone from Fraud Nation wish to dispute this quote?

Me, I could care less if the Mayor had a couple of drinks, but he was half in the can. That's not acceptable at a public event.

No one can take 800 calls a day. Period. Stop feeding the intoxicated troll that is Rob Ford.

Hello sir and/or madam, for a limited time I am authorized to offer a fantastic deal. For just a minuscule monthly payment*, I, Mayor Rob Ford can build you a subway.

*Contingent on the provincial and federal government paying us back the money unfairly taxed from hard working blue collar common folks in Toronto, the centre of the universe, the home of Ford Nation, and the only blessed of God (not including the Lefties) in Ontario.

Disclaimer: Offer void in areas where people think for themselves, and Quebec (except with an express permission).

"I have never seen Rob have a drink" - Doug Ford, March 2013

Anyone from Fraud Nation wish to dispute this quote?

Me, I could care less if the Mayor had a couple of drinks, but he was half in the can. That's not acceptable at a public event.

On the Circle Jerk this week, Dougie admitted that he showed up an hour after Robbie did, and avoided anything about Robbie showing up, and then his handlers ~30 min. later. Dougie also sidestepped the fact that Robbie's arrival was recorded, and posted on social media by voters. He instead talked about the CBC hiding out in bushes and stalking the Fords. Robbie did confirm that he did drive there, and was driven away from the festival.

Any consumption of alcohol was to have taken place at the festival. MPP in waiting Doug Holyday denied ever seeing Robbie consuming alcoholic beverages at an event, and refuses to view the photos and videos in question. The conversion to party politician is complicated; congratulations Dougie on going from Deputy Mayor to the Ford's puppet back brancher of the opposition party of Ontario, the Hudak Conservatives.

Last edited:
This should really be put to Rob Ford:....
There's nuance here, talk of expectation, consequences, the need for self-reflection and personal dignity...

Oh god, stop it! You sound like Adam Vaughan! BORING!!

SPORTS!! Nice arms you have there fella. Want to come over and be on my football team sometime?

'Social Media Paparazzi' Around Toronto Mayor Unprecedented, Experts Say

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/08/11/rob-ford-danforth-videos-newstalk-1010_n_3740728.html

"The result, Loewen says, is now people recognize there's an audience if they can get video of Rob Ford doing anything that might raise eyebrows, giving them a reason to videotape the mayor wherever he goes. Elmer said this is a unique situation where the alleged crack video central to controversy surrounding Ford is missing, so instead there is a "cacophony" of images, reports, and blog posts all talking about the same kind of behaviour. "It's just kind of creating this whole economy of related images and stories and pictures," Elmer said. "It's unprecedented because it's become an international story.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back