334     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 512     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.3K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet.... he is still YOUR mayor. Your stuck with him for as long as HE wants.

Um, no. Not exactly. HE only stays in office so long as the voting citizens of this city choose to keep him or reject him. That happens in 16 months.

You know, I'd like to see the video too. But, I figure it's real because the deputy mayor of Toronto seems to think it's real, because The Toronto Star is a credible source of information despite how many times a known liar says otherwise, because even The Globe and Mail and the Sun think something's up, because I am capable of analyzing events and detecting a massive load of bullshit. If the mayor had not behaved so suspiciously I would not be so certain, but he did and so I am. My brain is not limited to "WHERE VIDEO WHERE VIDEO" while paying attention to nothing else.

They need to start including critical thinking in the public school curriculum, basic logic type stuff. Too many people have grown up appallingly gullible.

Me gullible? LOL Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. Go on trusting gawker and the tabloid star. That will get you far in life.

I don't care about Rob Ford yet I think it's funny his opponents have done everything and anything possible and cannot get rid of him. Even Clayton Ruby admitted the City is stuck with Rob Ford until Ford decides he wants to leave.

Um, no. Not exactly. HE only stays in office so long as the voting citizens of this city choose to keep him or reject him. That happens in 16 months.

And the brilliant people of this City, that also elected Dalton for three terms will vote Ford as mayor again.

In 16 months time, Rob Ford will STILL be mayor of Toronto. I wonder how that makes the anti-Ford crowd feel.

So in March someone anonymously commented on a blog about Rob Ford using crack at the family home of their Italian friend named Jasmine. Family's name is Basso and they live at 15 Windsor rd.

That house just so happens to be a few hundred metres away from the now infamous 320 Dixon road. Jasmine's mom is a drug user. Jasmine's uncle went to high school with Rob Ford. Also 15 Windsor is where Rob Ford was photographed with his arms around Anthony Smith some time before Smith was gunned down. A home invasion took place at that same address shortly after the entire Rob Ford crack saga began.

sooo many coincidences!

As others said, looks like both accounts belong to her:

https://www.facebook.com/mysarahthomson/posts/507747795935751

Good catch! So the FB with the video announcement is legit.

If Thomson does not produce the crack video she will lose a lot of credibility with a stunt like this (she can't just say "I meant the transit video I was working on"). It would be a stupid thing for her to do considering that she gained a lot of credibility in the wake of the Crack video revelations. Why would she want to throw that away? I don't know if Thomson would have the kind of money required to buy the video but I am sure that in the circles that she moves in up in Rosedale where she lives - $200K is pocket change for many of her acquaintances

Last edited:
Good catch! So the FB with the video announcement is legit.

If Thomson does not produce the crack video she will lose a lot of credibility with a stunt like this (she can't just say "I meant the transit video I was working on"). It would be a stupid thing for her to do considering that she gained a lot of credibility in the wake of the Crack video revelations. Why would she want to throw that away? I don't know if Thomson would have the kind of money required to buy the video but I am sure that in the circles that she moves in up in Rosedale where she lives - $200K is pocket change for many of her acquaintances

If she doesn't produce "the video" tomorrow (and we all know what she is alluding to) then she is a bigger joke than I already thought she was.

But she won't post "the" video. No one ever will.

Me gullible? LOL Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. Go on trusting gawker and the tabloid star. That will get you far in life.

I don't care about Rob Ford yet I think it's funny his opponents have done everything and anything possible and cannot get rid of him. Even Clayton Ruby admitted the City is stuck with Rob Ford until Ford decides he wants to leave.

You just lost many of us by stating the Toronto Star is a tabloid.

But she won't post "the" video. No one ever will.

She may not post "the" video, we'll see in 10 hours - but no one ever will? Says who exactly? Sources please.

Last edited:
Clearly, you do. :)

Actually I like to laugh at the clowns and jokers (like you) who hate Rob Ford to the core and would do or say anything to try and get rid of him..... yet he's still there and will always be the mayor until he decides to quit. I don't like or hate him. He is not relevant to me or my life. But I really like how he makes his ridiculous opponents lose sleep at night, thinking about him. The man is hilarious.... he said he wouldn't be attending Pride again this year, and in his own words "I don't know what day it falls on".... the guy is amazing. And he is still the mayor.

Women's Post ‏@womenspost 40m
What better way to speak your mind than through song?

We've got an exciting video going live at noon, be sure to check http://www.womenspost.ca to see what the buzz is about!

And as always, be sure to check http://www.womenspost.ca for the latest in profiles, lifestyle, and songs about toronto's transit future!

Well, looks like it probably is what most people assumed: the transit video. What an (intentionally?) poor choice of words in the FB post.

Last edited:
You just lost many of us by stating the Toronto Star is a tabloid.

She may not post "the" video, we'll see in 10 hours - but no one ever will? Says who exactly? Sources please.

I say so. Reverse onus. I say the video does not exist. It is a serious allegation to say someone smokes crack. Prove to me it exists. Otherwise it is fiction.

Could well be a really lame stunt. No matter, the stuff about the house where the photo was taken is compelling enough to anyone not willingly blinding themselves due to their own twisted insecurities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back