News   Apr 26, 2024
 614     2 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 224     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 709     0 

Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors

It’s a sad day for this thread, my friends.
Indeed, we will 'miss' Mammo and maybe should create a neologism - Mammo (noun). A statement not supported by logic or fact but delivered in a knowing and belligerent way. Sometimes referred to as "Mammoisms"

The UT Thread Title could be amended to "Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors - Mammoisms."

Indeed, we will 'miss' Mammo and maybe should create a neologism - Mammo (noun). A statement not supported by logic or fact but delivered in a knowing and belligerent way. Sometimes referred to as "Mammoisms"

The UT Thread Title could be amended to "Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors - Mammoisms."
What a fitting tribute!

Let's let Mammo's name die forever, please. He doesn't need to have a legacy.

Spoke too soon. There is the Toronto District School Board Ward 4 (City wards 7). Hope it is not genetic.

Christopher Mammoliti 4,163 31.96%
Matias de Dovitiis 3,711 28.49%
Helen Kennedy 2,355 18.08%
Sabrina Gopaul 1,201 9.22%
Ram Maharaj 812 6.23%
And Giorgio may run federally next year, maybe.

Last edited:
Oh don't you worry about Mammoliti, Ford probably has a job at Queen's Park ready for him

It’s a sad day for this thread, my friends.

Fuuuuu***** that! It's a happy day, for this thread and all!

If this thread were to die, I wouldn't shed a tear. Which I can't say about having to see that tit's mug in public for another four years.

Plus he is still under OPP investigation no?

He was still under investigation in late August (last update I've seen). Don't know about now though.

Either way, Mammoliti was far more loyal to the Ford's than the Ford's were to Mammoliti.

Back