News   Apr 26, 2024
 330     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 187     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 644     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

Finally, the ever vacant space at 1 King West has been filled by Marc Thuet's cafe concept, Petite Thuet. Lots of soup, salad and sandwich options available for lunch and brunch in a tall, bright and colourful space. It's not a spacious room, but for those who do manage to get a seat, it's a far less noisy (or smelly) and busy space than the Starbucks across the street.

I went in for a bathroom run today since the ol' bladder was about to blow. Looks really nice. I felt bad because I didn't buy anything, but the $33 jam perhaps tells me that I'm not in the income bracket they are looking to as a typical customer. I wonder how much better that jam is than the really nice "Twice-the-fruit" stuff the President's Choice has. It better be 10 times as nice, because it costs 10 as much.

burg.jpg

Guu sounds a little bit like Ematei (on McCaul), but a bit closer to the bar end of the spectrum. Does seem like a strange spot for it tho. I wonder if they're going to market it as a gay bar

July 30th, 2009

Shoeless Joe's is moving to the retail base of Minto's Radiance Phase 1 on Sheppard Ave. E., East of Yonge St.

IMG_0687.jpg

Writ of replevin anyone?

Haha, I was about to post about the deliciously old fashioned language used in that notice. Why not update legal language a bit so people understand what the heck you're trying to tell them?

Back