News   Apr 23, 2024
 262     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 364     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1K     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

The Richmond Rogue at the north west corner of Richmond and Sherbourne (west of Stonecutters Lane) has been closed for a while). The hand lettered sign in the window sites repairs from water damage. Doesn't seem to be any activity.

The former Japanese restaurant at Jarvis & Adelaide is going to be a Starbucks. Not sure what, if anything, that means for the busy location at the other end of the block at Church.

Yutaka, the Japanese restaurant on Dundas at Chestnut, closed January 20. My partner and I went a few times and really enjoyed it. It had good sushi, but a much wider menu and interesting specials, and quieter than an izakaya. A bit expensive, but was worth it.

Yutaka, the Japanese restaurant on Dundas at Chestnut, closed January 20. My partner and I went a few times and really enjoyed it. It had good sushi, but a much wider menu and interesting specials, and quieter than an izakaya. A bit expensive, but was worth it.

Really? I just ate there for the first time on Saturday, and there was no indication of anything...

Food was pretty good, but $19 for a bento box after which you'll still be hungry is a joke.

Also, this was the place where a brazen murder occurred a few years ago that I don't think has been solved...

Back