lift

lift.jpg

hallway

hallway.jpg

foodcourt

foodcourt.jpg

timmies

timmies.jpg

That elevator lobby is so beautiful. I love it.

The foodcourt is so completely different from the rest of the photos, that I would think it's part of some 90's office complex.

I didn't particularly like the PATH connection either. I'm not a big fan of pedestrian walkways through parking lots being passed off as part of a major network. I don't think there's anywhere else in the PATH system where you have to do this, is there?

Wow, the interior of this looks amazing. I love the 'organic' feel the curved walls have and the wood is a very nice details. Lights on the floor are interesting too and I'm sure will produce some neat mood lighting at night.

That elevator lobby is so beautiful. I love it.

The foodcourt is so completely different from the rest of the photos, that I would think it's part of some 90's office complex.

Good eye Khris. That is the food court for Metro Hall which was completed in, I believe, 1996. RBC connects to its south-east side through an underground tunnel.

Yeah that's the Metro Centre foodcourt... nothing to do with RBC Centre.

I'm surprised RBC doesn't have one of its own...

wow nice lobby interior ... feels similar to ICE condo's proposed interior design

June 10

Nice size trees
IMG_june-11-09-0057.JPG

Thes look sad compare to the others ones
IMG_june-11-09-0058.JPG

Yea!!! more parking if we need more in the first place.
IMG_june-11-09-0059.JPG

IMG_june-11-09-0060.JPG

IMG_june-11-09-0061.JPG

IMG_june-11-09-0062.JPG

IMG_june-11-09-0063.JPG

IMG_june-11-09-0064.JPG

Every single directional sign in this new new -- and underwhelming -- PATH extension through this project points the wrong direction for the CBC Broadcast Centre. It tells people to go north and east via Metro Centre, when it is south and west via Simcoe Place.

Yeah I noticed that too. Who do we complain to? Is it really that hard to get something so basic right...

The intersection at Wellington and Simcoe is looking a lot more significant now. I am still not a fan of Wellington west of there though. Are they really keeping that silly single lane east bound that ends at Simcoe, while the rest of the road is basically a one way going west? It seems so poorly planned to say the least...

Back