News   Jun 25, 2024
 576     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 654     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.2K     3 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

That single lane means you can exit spadina on eastbound gardiner to get to RBC, rather then get off york/bay exit and come back around.

Yeah I noticed that too. Who do we complain to? Is it really that hard to get something so basic right...

Considering Cadillac Fairview owns both buildings could there be a reason they don't want people going through their building.

No one would put something like that up incorrectly on purpose - it's merely incompetence.

(Forgive me if someone has pointed this out already...)

So I guess we should all salute RBC for winning the much-discussed (a year or two ago) race between RBC, BA, and Telus.

IIRC, Telus was the first off the block and it was expected to be an unfair race due to Telus's smaller size. For a while it looked as if BA was going to win as it quickly gained height due to its steel construction. But for a good few months now, it was clear the RBC was going to be the winner.

Congrats RBC. Too bad your prize (a healthy stack of rental contracts due to an urgent office space shortage caused by a red-hot economy) seems to have gotten misplaced along the way.

DSC01084.jpg

Taken saturday
click to enlarge

Attachments

• DSC01084.jpg
    DSC01084.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 312
Did anyone else the lights on the top tonight? I'm not sure if it was the lantern but it was distinctly vertical from looking down dundas.

I saw some intriguing lights on the west side of the top of the building (opposite the lantern) They didn't look like LED, more like incandescent (which is hard to believe in principle) , they appeared to be fairly large point lights (read: spherical) spaced at I would guess ~6 m. White lights, behind the glass apparently in the mechanical penthouse... Really not sure what to make of it..

Looks like move-in happens over the Simcoe Day weekend:

RBC Dexia is moving!

Further to our previous communication, we are pleased to announce the final phase of the relocation of RBC Dexia Investor Services’ Toronto offices to RBC Centre in downtown Toronto. This move consolidates our existing offices into a single location and positions us to continue meeting your exacting investor services needs.

As previously announced, please deliver all physical securities to:

RBC Dexia Investor Services
Securities Cage
155 Wellington Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON Canada M5V 3L3

Effective August 4, 2009, the new address for mail deliveries to our Investment Counsellor Services and Shareholder Services (formerly Investor Reporting) groups is:

Courier deliveries
RBC Dexia Investor Services Trust
Contact name, Department name
155 Wellington Street West, Street Level
Toronto, ON Canada M5V 3L3

Canada Post deliveries
RBC Dexia Investor Services Trust
Contact name, Department name
P.O. Box 7500, Station A
Toronto, ON Canada M5W 1P9

We are very excited about the move to RBC Centre. It’s part of our ongoing commitment to provide you with the highest level of service excellence today and into the future.

what about all that LED lighting? anyone heard/seen anything yet? =(

Back