News   Jul 16, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 442     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Re: 43 storey RBC office tower to start construction in July

Sales centre is still there and looks to be in use. But there are signs for the parking lot behind saying that it closes tonight. May use it for staging initially. Will go back in a few days to see if hoarding is going up.

I don't see the sales office closing until the last minute and considering the size of the site a lot of shoring and even excavation can be done before it becomes necessary to close (that is if both are being built at the same time)

both are going at the same time, and pcl has gone to some length to retain the same subcontractors on both towers from what i understand

Parking lot was empty today.

JG

Parking lot was full of trucks, construction equipment and workers this morning.

We are underway!

JG

Very exciting, two towers going up at the same time. What an impact!

RBCCentre-Aug1,06(6).jpg

RBCCentre-Aug1,06(9).jpg

RBCCentre-Aug1,06(10).jpg

I'm assuming the parkette is about to bite it.

Everybody go pick some flowers!

Very happy to see this parking lot go...and for such a great development, too. Here's to the Ritz people for having their shit together in a fashion that makes Trump look truly terrible. How long was this from launch to construction? A year?

I'm not one to defend Trump, but best to my knowledge Ritz didn't have to sell hotel suites.

The Ritz had a fraction of the units to sell compared to Trump and is retaining their own hotel units, while the Trump hotel units are for sale.

Trump is also a much larger and more expensive building.

I hope they save the trees.

As for these two projects, Proably one of the biggest shocks for me. Who would have though this time last year, that both would actually be going up and this long time parking lot would be gone.

Back