News   Jul 17, 2024
 334     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 575     0 

Ravines on Humberwood (720 Humberwood Blvd, GreatGulfHomes, 2s)

ok i got an email from great gulf homes , detached homes ; the mulberry 2485 sq ft from $519,990 , the linden 2800 sq ft. from $544 990

send me your email and I'll forward you the official email/ flyer ad with all the details i got from them

that is crazy...almost $600k wow. so in the next 5-10 years your telling me that house in north etobicoke is going to be worth around 600-700k.

that is crazy...almost $600k wow. so in the next 5-10 years your telling me that house in north etobicoke is going to be worth around 600-700k.

yeah I'm super pissed off too , so much for rexdale being an affordable place to live , WTF !!!! , if they build up the area with woodbine live prices could increase that much

ok i got an email from great gulf homes , detached homes ; the mulberry 2485 sq ft from $519,990 , the linden 2800 sq ft. from $544 990

send me your email and I'll forward you the official email/ flyer ad with all the details i got from them

Thanks for the offer, but that's too high for me too.

I know the houses are big, but they are single garage and only 30ft lots. You can get an older (5 to 10 year) house on a 40x115 lot with two garages here in Mississauga for that price! Looking at the pricing of Rexdale, these seem far too high.

And besides, there were only 9 lots, which were released on Saturday. My guess is that they're long gone now.

Wow, do people really pay that much to live in Rexdale?? I can hardly think of a less desirable area in the city in which to live.

Well depending on your lifetsyle, and if you would like to drive to everwhere. Yonge/Eglington has everything you need within walking distance. I know prices are reasonable for you, but that is becuase of many reasons. As someone like yourself you should know that being in an urban community like Y/E, the aprreciation value and demand is greater than a surburban pocket that has limited ammenities within walking distnace. As you said to each is own, but on a real estate level your theory confuses me slightly. Yes granted you do get more bang for your buck, and the building is very nice and made by a a reputable builder, but that area isn't that great. I have been in that area many times for work in the past and I am not sure how a comparsion can be made. Your real estate IQ concerns me. I hope you are not passing this information to your clients.
It sounds as if the area is ideal for you though.

You lack vision my friend, it is YOUR real estate IQ that concerns. Yonge & Eg. it could be said will be reaching a plateau, probably somewhere in the near future, that point where the benefits of living in the area exceed the price paid. Rexdale as many have said is garbage, which is what makes it such a great investment. It is pretty much the last, least developped place in the City of Toronto, and Yet Toronto will continue to grow indefinitely, where do you think that growth will happen sir? Do you think the City of Toronto will sit by and let Richmond Hill, Markam, and Mississauga take all the spoils? Get real. It is only a matter of time before things start to heat up in the area, and the best thing about the area is it is a blank slate! So much virgin undevelopped land, and low grade industrial that can be paved over without a fuss, along the Hwy 27 corridor at least. You have the all the Humberwood developments which are starting the trend, and the upcoming mixed-use Cornish development. It is only a matter of time before the subway is extended out around the woodbine, because it is the last area in the City of Toronto to be touched by rapid transit, and one would have to be a fool to think it won't eventually happen.

New thread created here for those who have bought at Ravines on Humberwood to discuss all aspects of their purchase.

Back