News   Jul 17, 2024
 437     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 604     0 

Ravines on Humberwood (720 Humberwood Blvd, GreatGulfHomes, 2s)

better then condos , people in the area have spoken out against more traffic on humberwood blvd. , i think its gonne be more then 9 detached homes , they still didn't release the official site plan

i hope the price will be affordable , like $300-350K , but I'm dreaming it will probably be like 450-500K : ( at that point i will lose interest in this project

a typical new-er townhouse in Markham fetches on average $400K :p

^ hahaha sad but true :( , you know every time i look at housing prices on mls.ca i get massive headaches lol....

yikes!! that plan shows that in deed there are only 9 detatched homes. Its quite dissapointing really, the last thing needed in humberwood in more semi-detatched homes.

when are they going to release more information about this, i have been hearing about this for the last 2 years. i used to live on queensplate drive (thornridge homes) and sold it now i want to humberwood where they have the 500k+ homes and these guys are taking forever..........

when are they going to release more information about this, i have been hearing about this for the last 2 years. i used to live on queensplate drive (thornridge homes) and sold it now i want to humberwood where they have the 500k+ homes and these guys are taking forever..........

yeah i know its taking forever... lol.. , why did you sell your house in that area ???

just a small update , they are opening up a Great Gulf Homes sales office on the corner of Rexdale Blvd. and Humberwood blvd. at the new strip mall

Opening date??

just a small update , they are opening up a Great Gulf Homes sales office on the corner of Rexdale Blvd. and Humberwood blvd. at the new strip mall

Guys,

They have setup office in the strip mall on Rexdale-Humberwood intersection. But its not open yet.

Anyone has any idea of opening date for Revines on Humberwood?

So any ideas on pricing for the detached? I called the office and was told that they may release them this coming Saturday.

Only 9 lots (and small ones at that) so I'm thinking 510+

ok i got an email from great gulf homes , detached homes ; the mulberry 2485 sq ft from $519,990 , the linden 2800 sq ft. from $544 990

send me your email and I'll forward you the official email/ flyer ad with all the details i got from them

Back