News   Apr 23, 2024
 84     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 587     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 412     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Wynne made it to 12% at one point

While on a certain level, Wynne was less deserving of the degree of disapprobation she faced than Ford; she and her party would still have been better served by her falling on her proverbial sword and letting another messenger take the reigns.

The PCs in Ontario are already in that place; if they weren't already some time ago.

Wow, even the symbolism of marching in Pride Parades can't be commended anymore.:(
He's largely erased us from the provincial curriculum. He's also not there for the LGBTQ+ community. He's there to score points with the police and their supporters. He's a man that knows no shame whatsoever basically.

People like John Tory and Patrick Brown have supported the LGBT community and marched in Pride on a regular basis.
Don't like either, but this is very true. Both have regularly attended the 519's Starry Night celebrations too which is the unofficial kick-off to Pride weekend.

Ending hallway medicine Ford Nation style:

Fire frontline medical & support staff

Brick up all hospital hallways! (And future hospitals shall be build without hallways.)

Dammit! They are gutting our healthcare!

^Lolwut?

So far, they're sacking a bunch of bureaucrats. Doctors and nurses aren't going anywhere.

Gutting our healthcare, my eye. I think people in, let's say the Somali hinterland might find your delusion a bit much.

You know the hyperbole is too much when I'm defending the Ford government.

Get a grip.

The cabinet shuffle is tomorrow. Any predictions?

And the winners losers are...
12-w-Acrylic-Raffle-Drum-with-Locking.jpg_350x350.jpg

From link.

^Lolwut?

So far, they're sacking a bunch of bureaucrats. Doctors and nurses aren't going anywhere.

Gutting our healthcare, my eye. I think people in, let's say the Somali hinterland might find your delusion a bit much.

You know the hyperbole is too much when I'm defending the Ford government.

Get a grip.

Yup, green slips for those who work in the autism care system (not just education) These are therapist and work close with all healthcare sectors. Defunding midwife programs to name just two. There will be more privatization of services. For profit, unloading services to the taxpayer. So far I have heard from the healthcare workers that it's going to be a nightmare and this streamlining and merging of services isn't going to make thing better.

Yes, but "gutting our healthcare"?

That would be like closing hospitals, doctors disappearing, etc.

What do you mean by "unloading services to the taxpayer"? Services covered by taxes are already unloaded on the taxpayer.

Back